Difference between revisions of "Brognac Geofist"
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
Revision as of 02:59, 5 June 2019
- Ability Score Increase Your Intelligence score increases by 2.
- Darkvision Accustomed to life underground, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet o f you as if it w ere bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Gnome Cunning You have advantage on all Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throws against magic.
- Languages You can speak, read, and write Common (Alzhedo), Regional Common (Lantanese), Gnomish (Gnim), and Undercommon.
- Ability Score Increase Your Dexterity score increases by 1.
- Superior Darkvision Your darkvision has a radius of 120 feet.
- Stone Camouflage You have advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks to hide in rocky terrain.
- Magical Tinkering: At 1st level, you learn how to invest a spark of magic in objects that would otherwise be mundane. To use this ability, you must have thieves’ tools, tinker’s tools, or other artisan’s tools in hand. You then touch a Tiny nonmagical object as an action and give it one of the following magical properties of your choice:
- The object sheds bright light in a 5-foot radius and dim light for an additional 5 feet.
- Whenever tapped by a creature, the object emits a recorded message that can be heard up to 10 feet away. You utter the message when you bestow this property on the object, and the recording can be no more than 6 seconds long.
- The object continuously emits your choice of an odor or a nonverbal sound (wind, waves,chirping, or the like). The chosen phenomenon is perceivable up to 10 feet away.
- A static visual effect appears on one of the object’s surfaces. This effect can be a picture, up to 25 words of text, lines and shapes, or a mixture of these elements, as you like.
- The chosen property lasts indefinitely. As an action, you can touch the object and end the property early.
- You can give the magic of this feature to multiple objects, touching one object each time you use the feature, and a single object can bear only one of the properties at a time. The maximum number of objects you can affect with the feature at one time is equal to your Intelligence modifier (minimum of one object). If you try to exceed your maximum, the oldest property immediately ends, and then the new property applies.
- Infuse Item
- Infusions Known:
- Infusions Known:
- Tool Expertise Starting at 3rd level, your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses your proficiency with a tool.
- Skill Proficiencies: Survival & History
- Tool Proficiencies: Dice set
- Languages: Any one of your choice
- Coins: 0 cp • 0 sp • 0 ep • 0 gp • 0 pp • Other coins: none
- Gems: Yes please!
- Not yet
- In Hand:
- Worn: Rags?
- : (x gp/day). x