From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ability Score Increase Your Dexterity score increases by 2.
- Lucky When you roll a 1 on an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll.
- Brave You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
- Halfling Nimbleness You can move through the space of any creature that is of a size larger than yours.
- Lightfoot Traits:
- Ability Score Increase Your Charisma score increases by 1.
- Naturally Stealthy You can attempt to hide even when you are obscured only by a creature that is at least one size larger than you.
- Expertise Thieves' Tools & Stealth
- Sneak Attack Beginning at 1st level, you know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe’s distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon.
You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.
The amount of the extra damage increases as you gain levels in this class, as shown in the Sneak Attack column of the Rogue table.
- Thieves’ Cant During your rogue training you learned thieves’ cant, a secret mix of dialect, jargon, and code that allows you to hide messages in seemingly normal conversation. Only another creature that knows thieves’ cant understands such messages. It takes four times longer to convey such a message than it does to speak the same idea plainly.
In addition, you understand a set of secret signs and symbols used to convey short, simple messages, such as whether an area is dangerous or the territory of a thieves’ guild, whether loot is nearby, or whether the people in an area are easy marks or will provide a safe house for thieves on the run.
- Cunning Action Starting at 2nd level, your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.
- Roguish Archetype Assassin
- Uncanny Dodge Starting at 5th level, when an attacker that you can see hits you with an attack, you can use your reaction to halve the attack’s damage against you.
- Bonus Proficiencies: You gain proficiency with the disguise kit and the poisoner’s kit.
- Assassinate: You have advantage on attack rolls against any creature that hasn’t taken a turn in the combat yet, and any hit you score against a creature that is surprised is a critical hit.
- Skill Proficiencies: Animal Handling and Perception
- Tools: Dice Set and Flute
- Criminal Contact:
- You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.
- Squat Nimbleness
- • Increase your DEX score by 1. Increase your walking speed by 5 ft. You gain proficiency in the Acrobatics skill, and you have advantage on any Acrobatics check you make to escape from being grappled.
- Coins: x cp • x sp • x ep • x gp • x pp • Other coins: x
- Gems: x
- In Hand: x
- Worn: x
- Belt: x
- Backpack: x
- xxx: (x gp/day). x