The Mystic, the Maleficent
Malador was a powerful and respected mage in ancient Atlantis who turned to dark and forbidden arts in his mad quest for immortality and power. He ironically gained his “eternal life” when his fellow mages bound him for all time in a tomb within the Temple of Sirrion. Malador’s name is still invoked by magicians seeking power over life and death.
Miasma of Malador
This spell summons a cloud of noxious, acidic vapor to burn and blind targets.
- Affliction • 3 points per rank • Resisted/Overcome by Fortitude; Impaired > Disabled > Unaware • Standard Action, Ranged, Concentration • Area (Cloud), Increase Range 1 (Ranged), Linked (Damage) • Limited to Vision
- Damage • 3 points per rank • Standard Action, Ranged, Concentration • Area (Cloud), Increase Range 1 (Ranged), Linked (Affliction)
- Total Cost: 6 points per rank
Might of Malador
This spell hurls necromantic lightning from the caster's hands to strike at enemies.
- Damage (Necromantic) • 2 points per rank • Standard Acton, Ranged, Instant • Increased Range 1 (Ranged)
Mists of Malador
These are dark grey, swirling clouds, quite similar to the Miasma of Malador and often mistaken for it, but merely obscuring the area they cover.
- Concealment 4 (Visual) • 16 points + 4 points per +1 area rank • Standard, Ranged, Sustained • Area (Burst), Attack, Increase Range 1 (Ranged)
Malevolent Minion of Malador
This spell reanimates corpses as undead minions, either zombies or skeletons, under the caster's control.
- Summon (Undead) • 14 points per rank • ACTION, RANGE, DURATION • Controlled, Horde, Multiple Minions (32 undead)