"In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you." - Deepak Chopra
Born with pale fur and eyes, his birth was considered an ill omen on Selonia. The Mother gave the newborn the name Sleg and deemed him unfit for breeding, which earned him a rank in the family well below the other males, who's gender already made them secondary in a selonian family. Sleg was put to work out of sight on tasks others did not wish to do.
When he was still just a pup, his Force abilities began to manifest in a way that was most distressing to the family. His empathic and telepathic abilities began to connect non-selonian's to the family hive mind. The Mother was suddenly very interested in little Sleg's well being, as well as a means of removing him from Selonia as quickly as possible, short of drowning him in a lake cavern - which was likely her Plan B. Sleg was taken to the surface and handed off to Jedi agents that had been contacted and summoned to take the pup far away from Selonia.
Nerra spent the majority of his life living amongst the Jedi, first as a Youngling on Coruscant and later as a Padawan on Dantooine. He was given the name Nerra by Aayla, another Youngling he had met shortly after arriving on Coruscant. It means "brother" in Twi'leki.
Nerra suffered from severe codependency, a result of having spent his first few years as part of the selonian family hive mind. His dependance on his Youngling clan was troublesome to his mentors, specifically his attachment to Aayla. After Nerra completed the Gathering on Ilum and received his lightsaber crystal, it was decided that it would be in both Nerra and Aayla's best interests if they were separated. He had also began showing signs of possessing the rare Force talent known as Battle Meditation, which was something the Order wished to better cultivate and his childhood attachments were a distraction and detriment to his advancement.
Soon after Nerra completed the construction of his first lightsaber (and recovered from the resulting injury), he was elevated to Padawan at which point it was announced that he was to be transferred to the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine to continue his training. He handled their decision with the calm composure of a true Jedi, until the ship actually lifted off at which point he panicked, hyperventilated and passed out.
Nerra is a 6' 2" tall selonian male with pale teal eyes and white fur covering all of his body save for a black tipped tail. He has a round notch missing from his right ear that had been the accidental result of the completion of his first lightsaber. He wears the tradition tan and brown garments and utility belt of the Jedi order, though instead of pants he wears a pleated kilt to allow him greater freedom of movement.
- Dark Vision: You remove all Setback Dice due to Darkness.
- Uncanny Reactions II: Add 2x Boost to all Vigilance checks.
- Keen Eyed: Remove 1x Setback from Perception and Vigilance checks. Decrease time to search a specific area by half.
- Forewarning: Perform the Forewarning action. All allies within medium range increase defense by character's Force rating until they act in the encounter.
- The Force Is My Ally: Once per session, may suffer 2x strain to perform Force power action as maneuver.
- Natural Mystic: Once per session, the character may reroll and 1 Force power check.
- Sense Advantage: Once per session, may add 2x Setback to one NPC's skill check.
- Force Rating: Gain +1 Force rating.
- Basic Power: The user may spend a Force result to add one automatic Success to all checks a number of engaged friendly targets up to his Presence make before the end of his next turn. If the user used dark side to generate the Force result, reduce each target's Willpower by 1 (to a minimum of 1) until the end of the encounter.
- Magnitude: Spend a Force result to affect a number of additional targets equal to Presence per rank of Magnitude purchased.
- Range:' Spend a Force result to increase poer's range by a number of range bands equal to Range upgrades purchased.
- Control: The user may make an Easy (1x Difficulty) Leadership check combined with the Battle Meditation power check. If the user is able to activate the power and succeeds on the check, he may send simple orders as part of the power.
- Strength: Spend two Force results to add one additional automatic Success to affected characters' checks. May activate this multiple times.
- Duration: Commit three Force dice to sustain the ongoing effects of the power on each affected target while it remains in range. May only be activated once.
- Basic Power: The user may spend a Force result to gain vague hints of events to come, up to a day into his future.
- Control: When making a skill check to determine initiative, the Force user may roll a Foresee power check as part of the pool. He may spend Force results to gain a Success on the check and may activate multiple times.
- Basic Power: The character may spend Force results to stress the mind of one living target he is engaged with, inflicting 1 strain.
- Range: Spend a Force result to increase power's range by a number of range bands equal to Range upgrades purchased.
- Magnitude: Spend a Force result to increase targets affected equal to Magnitude upgrades purchased.
- Control: The Force user may make an opposed Discipline vs. Discipline check combined with an Influence power check. If the user spends a Force result and succeeds on the check, he can force the target to adopt an emotional state or believe something untrue, lasting for 1 round or 5 minutes.
- Control: When making a Coercion, Charm, Deception, Leadership, or Negotiation check, the Force user may roll an Influence power check as part of his dice pool. He may spend Force results to gain Successes or Advantages (user's choice) on the check.
- Basic Power: The user may spend Force results to sense all living things within short range (including sentient and non-sentient beings). The user may spend Force results to sense the current emotional state of one living target with whom he is engaged.
- Control: Spend a Force result to sense the current thoughts of one living target with whom the Force user is engaged.
- Hilt: Basic Lightsaber Hilt (Hardpoints 3)
- Crystal: Ilum Crystal (Dam 6, Crit 2 • Breach 1, Sunder)
- Current Mods: None
- Current Upgrades: None
- Future Mods: None
- Future Upgrades: Crystal Upgrade: Damage +1 (x4), Critical -1, Breach +1
- Jedi Utility Belt
- Commlink, Rebreather, Climbing Gear, Imager, Glowrod, Toolkit
- Stimpack x3 - Single Use, Heal 5 Wounds (Subsequent uses reduce Wounds regained by 1)