From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
There is an alchemy in sorrow. It can be transmuted into wisdom, which, if it does not bring joy, can yet bring happiness. -Pearl S. Buck
- Bonus Feat: Elemental Adept
- Ability Scores: +1 Charisma, +1 Dexterity
- Bonus Skill: Stealth
- Bonus Feat: Alchemist
- Speed: 30 ft
- Languages: Common, plus one other
- Save DC: 13 • Spell Attack: +5
- Spell Slots: 2 • – • –
- Spells Known
- Cantrips: light, poison spray, prestidigitation, shape water
- 1st Level: catapult, mage armor
- Sorcerous Origin: Azoth-Infused.
- Natural Alchemist: Expertise (Alchemist's supplies) • Gain 2 new Uncommon recipes per level gained • Choose one recipe per level, when performing Crafting, double the normal amount of work per day invested
- Cauldron of Spells: Spend 1 sorcery point to "switch out" a Spell Known with another of the same level from the following list. Lasts until a short rest is completed.
- 1st-Level: absorb elements, burning hands, catapult, grease
- 2nd-Level: alter self, enlarge/reduce, Melf's acid arrow, pyrotechnics
- 3rd-Level: gaseous form, protection from energy, stinking cloud
- 4th-Level: conjure minor elementals, elemental bane, vitriolic sphere
- 5th-Level: cloudkill, conjure elemental, passwall
- 6th-Level: chain lightning, disintegrate, flesh to stone
- 7th-Level: etheralness, simulacrum
- 8th-Level: clone, incendiary cloud
- 9th-Level: shapechange, true polymorph
- Skills: Arcana, History
- Languages: One of choice
- Tools: Herbalist Kit
- Researcher: If you do not know a piece of information, you often know where and from whom you can obtain it.
- Alchemist: +1 Int • Proficiency and Expertise (Alchemist's supplies)
- As an action, identify one potion within 5 feet; must see the liquid to use
- During a short rest, may temporarily increase the potency of one healing potion of any rarity; must have alchemist's supplies and access to potion; when potion is drunk, maximize healing instead of rolling; lasts 1 hour.
- Elemental Adept: Acid.
- Acid spells ignore acid resistance.
- When rolling damage for acid spells, treat any 1 on the damage die as a 2.
- Coins: x cp • x sp • x ep • x gp • x pp • Other coins: x
- Gems: x
- In Hand: x
- Worn: x
- Belt: x
- Backpack: x
- xxx: (x gp/day). x
Natural Alchemist Formulas: Acid
- An albino babe abandoned by whoever her parents were, Opesa grew up at the ORPHANAGE.
- While the others were out playing in the sunlight, she buried her nose in books, and discovered some alchemical texts. Something in them snapped for her, and she has studied hard to learn the basics of the alchemist's art.
- A few months ago, something uncoiled in her understanding and spirit as she studied, and she accidentally invoked magic.
- 2nd: +1 hd, +1d6+2 hp, Alchemical recipes (silver treatment, darkeye oil), +1 Spell Known (chromatic orb), +1 1st-level spell slot, 2 Sorcery Points, Font of Magic (Flexible Casting, Empowering Reserves, Imbuing Touch, Sorcerous Fortitude)
- 3rd: +1 hd, +1d6+2 hp, Alchemical recipes (blazebane, storm salve), +1 Spell Known (misty step), +1 1st-level spell slot, +2 2nd-level spell slots, 3 Sorcery Points, Metamagic (elemental spell, quickened spell)
- 4th: +1 hd, +1d6+2 hp, Alchemical recipes (tanglefoot, thunderstone), +1 Cantrip Known (firebolt), +1 Spell Known (dragon's breath), +1 2nd-level spell slot, 4 Sorcery Points, Ability Score Improvement (+2 Charisma)
- 5th: +1 hd, +1d6+2 hp, +3 proficiency bonus, Alchemical recipes (suregrip, salamander salve), +1 Spell Known (counterspell), +2 3rd-level spell slots
- 6th: +1 hd, +1d6+2 hp, Alchemical recipes (glowpowder, merstone), +1 Spell Known (haste), +1 3rd-level spell slot, Dynamic Sorcery