- Darkvision (60 ft)
- Hellish Resistance - resistance vs fire damage
- Legacy of Malbolge - you know the Minor Illusion cantrip, at 3rd level you can cast Disguise Self once per long rest, at 5th level you can cast Invisibility once per long rest. CHA is your spellcasting ability.
- Spellcasting - you can cast known Bard spells using CHA as your spellcasting modifier (Spell DC 14, Spell Attack +5) and known Bard spells as rituals if they have the ritual tag. You can use a musical instrument as a spellcasting focus.
- Bardic Inspiration - as a bonus action, a creature (other than you) within 60 ft. that can hear you gains an inspiration die (1d8). For 10 minutes, the creature can add it to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw. This can be added after seeing the roll, but before knowing the outcome. 3/long rest
- Jack of All Trades - You can add half your proficiency bonus, rounded down, to any ability check you make that doesn't already include it.
- Song of Rest - during a short rest, friendly creatures who can hear your performance regain additional hp when they spend hit dice based on your level (1d8)
- Bard College - College of Lore
- Expertise - Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make with chosen proficiencies (2 at 3rd lvl, 2 more at 10th) 3rd: Arcana & History
- Bonus Proficiencies - yiu gain proficiency with 3 more skills of your choice (Investigation, Deception, Athletics)
- Cutting Words - As a reaction when a creature (that's not immune to being charmed) you can see within 60 ft. makes an attack roll, ability check, or damage roll, you can expend one use of Bardic Inspiration, roll the die, and subtract the number from the creature's roll. You can do so after the roll but before knowing the result.
- Coutercharm - use an action to begin a performance, while playing friendlies within 30 ft have adv vs charm and fear effects
- Bardic Inspiration 0xx
DC: 13 Attack: 5
- Vicious Mockery
- Far Hearing
- Project Object(Magic Initiate)
- Shocking Grasp (Magic Initiate)
- Minor Illusion (racial bonus)
Lvl 1 Slots: O O O 0
- Comprehend Languages (Ritual)
- Feather Fall
- Healing Word
- Identify (Ritual)
- Disguise Self (1x per long rest - racial bonus)
- Find Familiar (1x per long rest - magic initiate)
Lvl 2 Slots: 0 0 x
- Heat Metal
- Detect Thoughts
- Zone of Truth (Blessing of Melil)
Lvl 3 Slots:0 0 0
- Love's Lament
- Regal Procession
Lvl 4 Slots:0
- Greater Invisibility
- Dimension Door (spellscar 1x per long rest)
Waterdhavian Noble - You are a scion of one of the great noble families of Waterdeep. Human families who jealously guard their privilege and place in the City of Splendors, Waterdhavian nobles have a reputation across Faerûn for being eccentric, spoiled, venal, and, above all else, rich.
- skill proficiencies: History & Persuasion
- Tool Proficiency: one type of gaming set or musical instrument
- Languages: one additionallanguage of your choice
- Equipment- a set of fine clothes, a signet ring or brooch, a scroll of pedigree, a skin of fine zzar or wine,and a purse containing 20 gp.
Feature: Kept in Style
- while you are in Waterdeep or elsewhere in the North, your house sees to your everday needs. Your name and signet are sufficient to cover most of yor expenses; the inns, taverns, and festhalls you frequent are glad to record your debt and send an accounting to your family's estate in Waterdeep to settle what you owe.
This advantage enables you to live a comfortable lifestyle without having to pay 2gp a day for it, or reduces the cost of a wealthy or aristocratic lifestyle by that amount.you may not maintain a less affluent lifestyle and use the difference as income - the benefit is a line of credit, not an actual monetary reward.
- Coins: 114 cp • 1142 sp • x ep • 277 gp • 48 pp • Other coins: x
- Gems: 1 100gp alexandrite
- Bag of Holding
- Wand of Magic Missiles 00xxxxx
1 upper class contacts 0 middle class contacts 0 lower class contacts Cool ass harp
- they say some of the gangs are talking, maybe planning, definitely bad for citizens
- 2 unknown figures of court of the bull wearing red and gold doubles attacking old Horneys - toasted by the area merchants
- several nights ago a shapeshifting demon attacked an unknown merchant at red gauntlet tavern, south ward. Beast shrieked about
- In Hand: +1 Rapier
- Worn: Studded Leather +1 / luck stone (+1 to save & skill checks)
- Belt: Dagger
- Backpack: a set of fine clothes, 2 cases for maps/scrolls, sealing wax, soap, temperature controlled bag, potion of healing
- BoH: Lute, bottle of ink, ink pen, lamp, 2 flasks of oil, 5 sheets of paper, vial of perfume, 70gp incense, bedroll, pavillion tent, explorers pack (rope, rations
- comfortable: (5 gp, 5 sp/day). 15 days downtime reserved
Downtime: xx/54 days
- Joystone parties
Spellscar - always want to move - passage scar Rank 1 - expiditious retreat for free 1x per long rest