Difference between revisions of "Sedona"
|Line 188:||Line 188:|
Revision as of 16:45, 3 August 2020
Invested Abilities (10 PP)
- Each Invested embodies the power of a single modern city, called an "Awakened City." Sedona's powers reflect Sedona, Arizona's earthy spirit and themes.
- Invested have a variety of small, useful abilities granted to them while they are in any Awakened City. Invested heal faster and never need to eat or drink while within an Awakened City. They can also move rapidly through cities and even retreat within a cyst of asphalt and concrete, which is absorbed by the city only to reappear in another city, transporting them to a new location. All Invested eventually develop all of these abilities, but Sedona currently has the following abilities:
- Asphalt Cyst: Teleport 2 (6 PP) Extended, Reaching; Awakened Cities only) • Reaching allows the Invested to spend extra time in transit to places their teleportation can't quite reach; increase the Time of 0 by +1 per rank of additional Distance needed to reach target Awakened City.
- City Creature (4 PP): Immunity 2 (starvation & thirst), Regeneration 6 (Source: urban)
Flying Rock (3 PP)
You stand atop a chunk or slab of rock you levitate and move with your powers, providing you with a flying platform. If you use your flying rock for a slam attack (Hero’s Handbook, page 198) you lose the use of it and have to reactivate your power.
- Flight 6: Speed: 120 mph, 1800 ft/round; Platform, Limited: needs ground or rock
Rock Armor (5 PP)
You cover your your body in rocky armor formed by your powers.
- Protection 5: +5 Toughness, Impervious, Sustained, Limited: needs earth or rock
Geokinesis (Dynamic Array) (36 PP)
- Earth Blast: Damage 8 (1 PP): You hurl a large rock or mass of earth at your target with considerable force. Rock impact, Range: 200/400/800 ft, DC 23; Increased Range: ranged; Limited: needs ground or rock
- Earthworks: Create 8 (1 PP): You can form objects molded from earth and rock: walls, arches, bridges, columns, and so forth. Your creations have Toughness equal to your rank and must form out of the ground or some other form of earth (rocky outcropping, etc.). See the Create effect (Hero’s Handbook, page 102) for details of things you can do with your Earthworks. Your creations are semi-permanent earthen structures. Range 400/800/1600 ft, Volume: 250 cft, DC 18; Extended Range, Increased Duration: continuous, Innate; Limeted: needs ground or rock
- Shift Earth: Move Object 8 (1 PP): One of the most basic earth powers is the ability to move large amounts of earthen material (soil, sand, and stone). You can move up to a mass rank equal to your effect rank. 6 tons; Increased Range: perception; Limited: earth
- Spike Stones: Multiattack Damage 8 (1 PP): Rather than a mass of rock or soil, you hurl a shower of sharp, pointed stone spikes at your target. Range: 200/400/800 ft,DC 23; Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack, Penetrating; Limited: needs ground or rocks
- Stone Grip: Affliction 8 (1 PP): Tendrils or giant hands of rock burst from the ground to grab and hold your target. 1st degree: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Defenseless and Immobilized, Resisted by: Dodge, Overcome by Damage, Range: 200/400/800 ft, DC 18; Extra Condition, Increased Range: ranged; Limited Degree
- Tremorsense: Senses 9 (1 PP): You’re sensitive to vibrations transmitted through earth and stone. So long as you are touching the ground, you can “feel” the locations of moving creatures also touching the ground well enough to sense details. This power applies the Ranged modifier to the normal sense of touch, which is already accurate and radius. Applying Acute and Analytical allow you to sense details, while Extended lets you sense over greater distances. Acute, Analytical, Extended 6: x1m, Ranged; Increased Duration: continuous
- Tunneling: Burrowing 8 (24 PP): You can rapidly dig through earth and stone, simply pushing it aside with your power. You can choose to create a stable tunnel so others can follow or to allow the material to collapse and fill in behind you. You can create tunnels at a distance, but the ability does not function as an attack. Speed: 16 mph, 250 ft/round; Affects Others, Increased Range: ranged; Range: 200/400/800 ft
- All-out Attack:
- Beginner's Luck:
- Evasion 2:
- Luck 2:
- Membership: Dvaravat:
- Move-by action:
- Awakened City Dependence: When you are outside of an Awakened City, you lose access to your Invested-specific abilities, gaining a Hero Point if you are in a situation where you need them. This counts as a Power Loss Complication.