Warrior's Resolve • General 1 (p. 178)
Activation: Once per scene As a Support action, you may spend 1 Void point to recover.
- Effects: Remove fatigue equal to your Honor rank
Cloak of Night • Air 1 (p. 192)
Activation: As a Scheme and Support action, you may make a Theology (Air) check targeting one object or character at range 0-1. The TN is equal to the target's silhouette (p. 265).
- Effects: If you succeed, you augment the target with an illusion that renders it invisible to the naked eye. The object is still physically present and can be touched, smelled, or sensed with any normal sense other than vision. This effect persists for one round, plus additional rounds equal to your bonus successes.
Weapons & Armor
Part 1: Core Identity
- 1. What clan does your character belong to?
- 2. What family does your character belong to?
Part 2: Role & School
- 3. What is your character's school, and what roles does that school fall into?
- Techniques Available:
- Starting Invocations:
- Starting RItuals:
- (School Ability):
- Starting Outfit:
- 4. How does your character stand out within their school?
Part 3: Honor & Glory
- 5. Who is your lord and what is your character's duty to them? (Giri)
- 6. What does your character long for, and how might this impede their duty? (Ninjō)
- 7. What is your character's relationship with their clan?
- 8. What does your character think of bushidō?
Part 4: Strengths & Weaknesses
- 9. What is your character's greatest accomplishment so far?
- Blessed Lineage (Distinction): xxx
- 10. What holds your character back the most in life?
- 11. What activity most makes your character feel at peace?
- 12. What concern, fear, or foible troubles your character the most?
- 13. Who has your character learned the most from during their life?