From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Racial & Adept Class Powers
- Pinpoint Attack: Once per round, you can add 1d6 damage to a successful attack if your Dexterity is greater than that of the target of the attack.
- Expert's Armor: You are at home in Light Armor and considered trained in its use without the need of the Armor Training talent.
- Stunt Bonus: You become more adept at finding the weak spots in your opponents’ armor, physically and otherwise. You can perform the Pierce Armor or Taunt combat stunts for 1 SP instead of the usual 2.
- Heroes’ Armor: You are considered to have an armor rating of 1, or the rating of the armor you are wearing, whichever is better, even if you are not wearing armor at all.
- Take Aim: When you take the Aim action, you gain +2 on the attack roll instead of the normal +1.
- Arcane Potential:
- Novice: You gain one arcanum of your choice (Body Control).
- Unarmed Style:
- Novice: When you attack with your fist, you inflict 1d6 damage instead of 1d3.
- Shrike’s Fall Style:
- Novice: Your bare-handed attacks are savage raking strikes which draw blood as though you fought with a weapon. When in Battle Dance mode, you may add your Dexterity as a damage bonus to your unarmed damage. Additionally, when in Battle Dance mode, a Move minor action allows you to scale your Speed in height, running up a surface. There must be a place to stand (or at least handholds to allow you to dangle) at the end of that movement, or else you fall back down the surface. Alternately, you may use a Move to leap your Speed horizontally or half your Speed vertically.
- Spirit Dancer
- Novice: You learn the secrets of the Dance. As a minor action, you can go into Battle Dance mode, gaining +2 to your Defense, so long as you are not wearing Medium or Heavy Armor. You can choose to sacrifice 1 or 2 points of your Defense bonus to gain an equal bonus to your attacks until the start of your next turn. You can end Battle Dance mode as a free action.
- Body Control (Meditative): You can exercise psychic control over the body’s involuntary functions.
- Healing Elixir
- Recovery Elixir
- Light Armor
- Shield Stone