Vivian "Leila" Blackstone
|Virtue: Uplifting • Vice: Selfish • Aspirations: |
Path: Mastigos • Order: x • Legacy: None • Cabal: x • Obsessions: Understand the Salon
|Intelligence 4, Wits 4, Resolve 3|
Strength 1, Dexterity 3, Stamina 2
Presence 2, Manipulation 3, Composure 3
|Mental: Academics 1, Investigation 4 (Codebreaking), Occult 1 Politics 1|
Physical: Firearms 2, Larceny 1, Stealth 2 (Surveillance)
Social: Empathy 3, Expression 3 (Painting), Persuasion 1, Socialize 3, Subterfuge 2
|Mental: Meditative Mind 2, Japanese 1, Trained Observer 3|
Social: Barfly 2, Table Tuner 1, False Identity 2
Awakened: Dark Room 5, Dream 2, Supernal Watcher 2
|Health: 7, Willpower: 5/6, Wisdom: 7, Size: 5, Speed: 8, Defense: 2 (Armor: 0), Initiative: 6
|Mana: 10/1 • Yantras: 2 • Ritual Interval: 3 hours • Arcana Limits: 3/2 • Paradox: 1 • Combined Spells: 1|
|Arcana: Mind 2, Space 1, Spirit 1|
Praxes: Mental Scan, One Mind Two Thoughts, The Outward & Inward Eye, Exorcist's Eye
Magical Tools: x
|• Counterspell: Mind & Space spells|
• Sympathetic Range: May cast a spell targeting someone out of sensory range.
• Space Armor: Spend 1 mana to add [Space] to Defense, which maybe applied against firearms. When Dodging, spend 1 mana to redirect the attack against another applicable target, hitting with [Space] successes.
• Spend 1 Mana to activate Immediate Nimbus (roll Gnosis for Strength)
Song of the Sirin
|Effects: The Sirin's song is the pumping of blood through veins, and the thrill of passion unleashed. Those affected by this Tilt gain a +1 to Presence tests.|
Cause: Being in Viv's vicinity when she casts a spell, and having a Resolve lower than the nimbus' Power.
End: End of scene.
• Spend 1 Mana to deliberately place Signature Nimbus on person, place, or object.
|Warlock's Sight: Detect the presence of thinking beings, including what condition that mind is in (sleeping, comatose, awake, meditating, projecting out of body, etc); also able to sense when someone in sight gains or spends Willpower. Detect precise distances, range bands, and cover (allowing knowledge of mechanical bonuses/penalties), as well as spatial warps, scrying windows, and the presence of other spatial phenomena.
|• Peripheral: Always Active. Automatic sensory awareness of supernatural phenomena.|
• Active: Reflexive Action. Perceive Ruling Arcana phenomena for [Gnosis] minutes or one scene (1 Willpower); -2 to non-magic rolls while active. Instant Action. Spend 1 Mana/Arcanum to add a Common or Inferior Arcanum.
• Focused: Used to engage in Scrutiny and Revelation of Mysteries.
|Ruling Arcanum: –|
|• Pattern Restoration: 3 Mana to heal 1B or 1L or 1 Mental Condition or 1 Physical Tilt|
• Pattern Scouring: Physical Attribute -1 or 1 resistant Lethal to gain 3 Mana
|Your soul's pattern is filled with pneuma, the rarified magical power of the Supernal untainted by the Fallen World. When using mana, your mana cost drops to 0, you cancel all Paradox dice, and you win all Clashes of Wills.|
When you use mana, the pneuma has a chance of sublimating into normal mana. Roll a number of dice equal to the points of mana you would have spent, plus 2 dice for each time you have made this test previously.
Failure causes you to retain your pneuma, and a dramatic failure resets dice from previous tests to 0. Success sublimates your pneuma into one point of mana per success; an exceptional success instead fills your mana pool entirely with mana.
Possible Sources: Close soul-contact with the Supernal; typically only after Awakening.
Resolution: Pneuma sublimates into mana. Gain an Arcane Beat.