Durash has no knowledge of his biological mother or father——indeed, he's always viewed Korhash as his true parent. Within the Sandstone walls enchanted and woven with rich magicks, and enhanced with mud, the builders created the proverbial womb that brought him into this world.
Within some hidden cloud of memories deep within him, Durash can still hear the man's blood-curdling screams; he feels flashes of fire, and pain. Although he doesn't remember this, he was sold into bond-slavery to Bliss at the age of four. The Headmatron assigned to "mother" him into the establishment was named Terra.
Terra felt a great love for Durash, and it was mostly reciprocal; he knew she, unlike Korhash, was a stepmother of sorts. The lifeblood of the city beat in his veins after all, but he did listen to her, let her impact him and help him grow into the teen he is today. When Durash was of an undisclosed age, a certain Korhashi nobleman was attending a grand banquet being held in honor of Balinor the Hunter-God, for that season had been plentiful in beastmeat, poultry, etc.
As was expected, all of the children, Headmatrons, and Bliss' Kadeshes and Kedeshahs were in attendance. At one point in the evening, when the revelry was just about to begin, after all their bellies had been filled and fine wines had been drank, Durash walked boldly up to the nobleman's group of seating on the dais. As he ascended the stair, his hips took on a particular sway and he pulled all eyes to him, magnetically drawn to the sudden energy. He crossed the space to the rounded couchseats…and began to dance quite lasciviously on the Korhashi nobleman's lap. Although the noble looked mostly uncomfortable and very much put-upon, the youth could still feel the strained arousal every time he brushed up against the much older man's lap.
At this point it was Terra who arose from her own client with a start and, with outstretched hand, rapidly closed the distance to pull the young boy aside, lovingly, for a reprimand. But even she could feel the sensuality coming from a boy so young, and she kept it in mind for when he was more of age.
Later, at the age of 13 (will complete)
RACIAL TRAITS (Half-Elf)
- Size Medium
- Speed 30'
- Dark Vision See in dim light up to 60' as if bright light, in darkness as if dim light. Cannot discern color.
- Fae Ancestry Advantage on saving throws against charmed; cannot be put to sleep by magic.
- Languages Can speak/read/write: Common, Elvish, Dwarven
Hit Dice: 1d8/Cleric level
HP at 1st Level: 8 + Constitution Modifier
HP at Higher Levels: 1d8 (or 5) + Constitution modifier per Cleric level after 1st.
- Blessing of the Trickster
Starting when you chose this domain at 1st level, you can use your action to touch a willing creature other than yourself to give it advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks. This blessing lasts for 1 hour or until you use this feature again.
- Channel Divinity (Domain: Trickery)
- Invoke Duplicity - Starting at 2nd level, you can use your Channel Divinity to create an illusory duplicate of yourself. As an action, you create a perfect illusion of yourself that lasts for 1 minute, or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell). The illusion appears in an unoccupied space that you can see within 30' of you. As a bonus action on your turn, you can move the illusion up to 30' to a space you can see, but it must remain within 120' of you. For the duration, you can cast spells as though you were in the illusion's space, but you must use your own senses. Additionally, when both you and your illusion are within 5' of a creature that can see the illusion, you have advantage on attack rolls against that creature, given how distracting the illusion is to the target.
- Cloak of Shadows - Starting at 6th level, you can use your Channel Divinity to vanish. As an action, you become invisible until the end of your next turn. You become visible if you attack or cast a spell.
- Divine Strike
At 8th level, you gain the ability to infuse your weapon strikes with poison — a gift from your deity. Once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can cause the attack to deal an extra 1d8 poison damage to the target. When you reach 14th level, the extra damage increases to 2d8.
- Improved Duplicity
At 17th level, you can create up to four duplicates of yourself, instead of one, when you use Invoke Duplicity. As a bonus action on your turn, you can move any number of them up to 30', to a maximum range of 120'.
- Armor Proficiencies Light & Medium Armor
- Tool Proficiencies Disguise kit, Thieves' tools
- 0 CP
- 0 SP
- 0 EP
- 210 GP
- 0 PP
- Carried Equipment:
- Dagger 1 lb
- Map of City
- Pet Dog
- Token of the Past
- Common Clothes 3 lbs
- Belt Pouch 1/2 lb
- Studded Leather 13 lb
- Stored Equipment:
Other Important Individuals