From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Sound the horn and call the cry, How Many of Them Can We Make Die! -March Of Cambreadth, Heather Alexander
- Darkvision: 60ft
- Dwarven Armor Training: Proficiency with light and medium armor
- Dwarven Resilience: Advantage on saves against poison. Resistance to poison damage.
- Dwarven Combat Training: Proficiency with axes and hammers
- Tool Proficiency: Smiths Tools
- Stonecunning: Considered proficient in History skill and double Proficiency bonus when making Intelligence (History) tests related to the origin of stonework.
Paladin Traits Traits
- Divine Sense: 3/Long Rest, Detect Celestial, Fiend, Undead within 60 feet so long as not within total cover.
- Lay on Hands: 25 HP/ Long Rest, Expend 5 HP to cure Disease or Neutralize poison.
- Great Weapon Fighting Reroll 1's and 2's for Weapon Attacks.
- Divine Smite:
- Divine Health:
- Extra Attack: Two attacks with Attack action.
Oath of Vengeance Traits
- Channel Divinity: 1/Rest
- Abjure Enemy: Spend action to make one creature make wisdom save or be Frightened.
- Vow on Enmity: Bonus action, Gain Advantadge to strike that creature for 1 minute
Tenets of Vengeance
- Fight the Greater Evil
- No Mercy for the Wicked
- By any Means Necessary
- When you hit a creature with an opportunity attack it's movement is reduced to 0.
- Creatures within 5 feet provoke opportunity attacks when they take the Disengage Action.
- Creatures within 5 feet provoke opportunity attacks when they attack characters other then me.
1st: 4, 2nd: 2
- Hunters Mark
- Hold Person
- Misty Step
- Shield of Faith
- Magic Weapon
- Find Steed
- Coins: 347 cp • 194 sp • x ep • 66 gp • 1 pp • Other coins: x
- Gems: x
- Potion of Healingx1
- Weapons: Maul, Battle Axe, Javelin x5, Shield
- In Hand: x
- Worn: Splint Mail, Ironguard Uniform, a horn with which to summon help, Holy Symbol
- Belt: a set of manacles, Pouch, Chalk(3 Pieces)
- Backpack: Explorers Pack(Bedroll, Mess kit, tinderbox, torches(10), rations(10 days), waterskin, 50 ft Rope), Smith's Tools, Crowbar, Grappling Hook, Pitons(10), Climber's Kit, Shovel, Iron Spikes(8), Marble
- xxx: (x gp/day). x