From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Weapons & Gear
- Double-bladed Lightsaber: 4/4 HP • Dam 9 • Crit 1 • Breach 1, Sunder, Force Detection, Concussive 1, Linked 1, Unwieldy 3
- Mephite Crystal: Breach 1 • Sunder • Force Detection • Crit -1 [1/1] • Damage +1 [0/3] • Vicious +1 [0/1]
- Adegan Focus: Damage +1 • Concussive 1 [1/1] • Damage +1 [0/1]
- Standard Robes: Def 0 • Soak 1 • Enc 1 • HP 0
- Armored Robes: 2/2 HP • Def 1 • Soak 3 • Enc 4
- Superior': -1 Enc, +1 Soak
- Energy Dispersion System': When reducing damage dealt to wearer, count soak value as 2 higher.
- Center of Being: Ranks 1 • Take a Center of Being maneuver. Until the beginning of next turn, attacks against the character increase their critical rating by 1 per rank of Center of being.
- Dedication: Ranks 1 • Increase Characteristic by 1 per Rank. Willpower (x1)
- Draw Closer: Perform Draw Closer action; make a Lightsaber (Willpower) combat check against one silhouette 1 target within medium range, adding no greater than Force rating to check. Spend to move target one range band closer or to add to check.
- Force Assault: Spend or on a missed Lightsaber (Willpower) combat check to immediately perform Move Force power action as maneuver.
- Force Rating: Ranks 2 • Increase Force Rating by 1 per Rank.
- Grit: Ranks 1 • Increase Strain Threshold by 1 per Rank.
- Improved Center of Being: Suffer 1 strain to perform Center of Being maneuver as an incidental.
- Keen Eyed: Ranks 1 • Remove per rank of Keen Eyed from Perception and Vigilance checks. Decrease time to search a specific area by half.
- Natural Mystic: Once per session, may re-roll any 1 Force power check.
- Niman Technique: When making a Lightsaber skill check, the character may use Willpower instead of Brawn.
- Nobody's Fool: Ranks 1 • May upgrade difficulty of incoming Charm, Coercion, or Deception checks once per rank of Nobody's Fool.
- Reflect: Ranks 1 • When hit by a ranged attack, suffer 3 strain to reduce damage by 2 plus ranks in Reflect.
- Sense Advantage: Once per session, may add to 1 NPC's skill check.
- Sense Emotions: Add to all Charm, Coercion, and Deception checks unless the target is immune to Force powers.
- The Force Is My Ally: Once per session, may suffer 2 strain to perform a Force power action as a maneuver.
- Uncanny Reactions: Ranks 1 • Add per rank of Uncanny Reactions to all Vigilance checks.
Sense Group Powers
- Basic: See vague hints of future • Spend to gain vague hint of events to come up to a day in future.
- Control (Initiative): Add to initiative checks • Spend to gain on check.
- Control (Defense): Targets benefitting from Initiative boost increase ranged and melee defense by 2 for first round of encounter.
- Magnitude: Ranks 2 • Spend to increase targets affected equal to Magnitude upgrades purchased.
- Basic: Sense the Force interacting with the world • Spend to sense all living things within short range (including sentient and non-sentient beings) • Spend to sense the current emotional state of one living target with whom he is engaged.
- Basic: Allow the will of the Force to lead the way to something lost or forgotten • Spend to gain insight into the general location or direction of a person or object that he knows about, regardless of current distance • Spend and succeed at an Average Vigilance check (or opposed Vigilance vs. Discipline check) to see through illusions.
Alter Group Powers
- Basic: Move small objects via the power of the Force • Spend to move one object of silhouette 0 that is within short range up to his maximum range. The default maximum range is short range.
- Control (Attack): Hurl objects to damage targets by making a ranged combat check combined with a Move power check, dealing damage equal to 10 times silhouette.
- Control (Strength): Pull objects out of secure mountings or out of an opponent's grasp.
- Range: Ranks 2 • Spend to increase power's range by a number of range bands equal to Range upgrades purchased.
- Strength: Ranks 2 • Spend to increase silhouette able to be targeted equal to Strength upgrades purchased.
Control Group Powers
- Basic: When making an Athletics check, roll an Enhance power check as part of the pool • Spend to gain or (user’s choice) on the check.
- Control (Leap): Take a Force leap action; make an Enhance power check and spend to jump horizontally to any location in short range.
- Move (Strength) 1 rank • 10 XP
- Move [Control (Strength)] • 5 XP
- The Force Is My Ally (Seer) • 20 XP
- Natural Mystic (Seer) • 25 XP