Difference between revisions of "Rowena Sutton"
|Line 186:||Line 186:|
|Purchases=Rote(Wondrous Creation) 1
|Purchases=Rote(Wondrous Creation) 1
Revision as of 23:53, 25 June 2018
Growing up Rowena was always more her Fathers daughter then her Mothers. She showed only limited interest in the lessons considered appropriate for her sex and class, preferring to spend most of her time outside. The only traditional lessons she really took to involved playing the Violin, which she has always greatly enjoyed. Unlike her Mother, Father always indulged her in this,
Her Father, Sir Richard Sutton, died in October of 1878. Wracked with grief, Rowena shunned the London Scene and spent several months at home in Benham Park. During this time she was tormented by visions of her father, always seeing him out of the corner of her eye and and hearing his voice in the distance.
- Rowena is prone to bouts of illness, despite seemingly to be in perfect health most of the time. I wonder what habits she indulges in.
- Virtue: Righteous: Regain Willpower when your character’s refusal to let injustice go unopposed puts her in danger.
- Vice: Hasty: Regain a point of Willpower when your character forces a scene to start by taking decisive action.
- Find Independence from her Family. - PC Aspiration
- Find Clarke - PC Aspiration
- Investigate the reason for my Fathers strangely Enthusiastic Haunting. - PC Aspiration
- Be initiated into the 11th Question. - Player
- Defeat in combat a chauvinist who has laughed at her. -Player/PC
- Prove herself in Battle.
- Resolve the situation with my Fathers Ghost at Benham Park.
- Find out what caused the Tatoo on Angelica Clarke's back. - PC Aspiration
- Of Fogs and Miasmas -
- Take one dot in the Trained Observer Merit. Your paranoia and fear of the mists has made you exceedingly wary and alert in general.
- When you are subject to thick fogs and mists, you immediately take the Shaken Condition.
- When the fog rolls in, Rowena stays indoors as much as possible. She can often be seen staring out her window at the Fog, studying it with her magics and Mage Sight. If she must go out on fog bound days she is more likely to take a coach, despite her normal preference for walking.
- Possessions: Fine Clothing
- XXX: Rapier, Damage: +1, Initiative: -2, Strength: 1, Size: 2, Armor Piercing 1, 8 Again(Find the Balance), 8 Agains for Spell casting when used as tool(As Above So below, Permanent)
- Light Revolver: Damage: +1, Range: Long, Initiative: 0, Strength: 2, Size: 2
- Rifle: Damage: +4, Range: Extreme, Initiative: -5, Strength: 2, Size: 3
- Resources 2 Procure one Resources 2 item per month.
- Striking Looks 1 : +1 top all Social rolls that would benefit from looks.
- Trained Observer 1: 9 Agains on perception rolls.
- Contacts 1 (London Society): Manipulation + Social Skill roll to gather info, including finding another characters Social Merits and relevant social Conditions
- Retainer 2 + 2 for Merits: Angelica
- Retainer Merits(4): Sleepwalker 1, Banner Bearer 1, Professional Training 2(Ladies Maid)
- Asset Skills: Socialize, Empathy; Contacts: London Servants, London Fashion
- Fighting Finesse 2 (Swords): Use Dexterity instead of Strength when fighting with swords.
- FS: Light Weapons 3
- Rapidity (•): You can sacrifice your character’s weapon damage rating to add her Weaponry score to her Initiative for the turn. The weapon becomes a zero damage weapon for the turn.
- Thrust (••): At any time, you can sacrifice points of Defense one-for-one to add to attack pools. This cannot happen if you’ve already used Defense in the same turn. If you use this maneuver, you may not sacrifice your full Defense for any other reason. For example, you cannot use Thrust with an all-out attack.
- Feint (•••): With a flourish in one direction, your character can distract an opponent for a cleaner, more effective follow-up strike. For example, if Feinting with a two damage weapon with three successes, the attack causes no damage. However, your next attack ignores five points of Defense, and causes three extra points of damage.
Rowena's Ladies Maid. A Sleepwalker and the Granddaughter of Oberon (26 years)
|Lady Ceony Stonor|
Rowena's Best Friend, Ceony is the Daughter of the Baron Camoy. (20 years)
- Sir Richard Sutton : Rowena's Father, Born 1821, Died in 1878. His ghost continues to Haunt the Benham Park Estate.
- Dowager Lady Harriet Anne Sutton: Rowena's Mother, Sir Richards 2nd Wife, Married in 1845. (53 years)
- The Dowager Lady remains at Benham Park.
- Mary Evelyn Cochrane: The oldest sister (37 years).
- She is recently married to Blair Onslow Cochrane (28 years) in May 1881.
- Her husband is a military man, with a command on the Isle of Wight, and the couple live there now.
- Georgina Mary Sutton: The second sister. (36 years)
- With Mary Evelyn having married, Georgina now remains at Benham Park to help care for their mother.
- Helen Mary Sutton: The third sister. (34 years)
- Helen Mary lives in a small townhouse in London, with her sister Maud.
- She is chairwoman of several charitable organizations and committees.
- Maud Ethelreda Sutton: The fourth sister. (33 years)
- Maud Ethelreda lives in a small townhouse in London, with her sister Helen.
- She is a socialite, though she lends her sister Helen just enough assistance with charitable causes to be able to (graciously) brag about her good deeds at salons and dinners.
- Winifred Aline Sutton: The fifth sister. (31 years)
- Winifred lives at Benham Park.
- She works very closely with the local Anglican parish; the family jokes that if they'd been papists, she'd have been a shoe-in for a convent.
- Beatrice Zoë Sutton: The sixth sister. (30 years)
- Beatrice lives at Sutton Gardens in Holborn.
- She acts as lady-of-house at Sutton Gardens until such a time as Sir Richard decides to marry. Beatrice has also taken it upon herself to head up the hunt for a good wife for him.
- Sir Richard Francis Sutton: Oldest Brother and the 5th and current Baronet. (28 years)
- The new-made baronet and head of the family lives in London, at Sutton Gardens in Holborn.
- He is an avid socialite, enjoying his rounds of the scene and the attention his eligibility as a baronet earns him.
- Anna Harriet Mary Moreton Macdonald: The seventh daughter. (27 years)
- She was the first of the daughters to marry, in 1874, marrying Lt. Colonol Augustus Henry Moreton Macdonald (33 years).
- She and her husband have five children: Islay Mary Cecil Moreton Macdonald (7 years), Cara Mary Emily Moreton Macdonald (5 years), Hilda Maud Moreton Macdonald (3 years), Evelyn Geraldine Moreton Macdonald (1 year), and the just-born Muriel Harriet Moreton Macdonald (0 years).
- They live at Hillgrove, Bembridge, on the Isle of Wight.
- Emily Judith Levinge: The eighth daughter. (25 years)
- She was the second of the daughters to marry, in 1876, marrying Sir William Henry Levinge, the 9th Baronet of Highpark (in county Westmeath). (32 years)
- They have two children, Richard William Levinge (4 years) and Thomas Vere Levinge (1 year).
- Sir Arthur Edwin Sutton: The second son, and current heir. (24 years)
- Sir Arthur is, like his older brother, enjoying the benefits of being a very eligible bachelor in London's social set.
- He also has a room at the Sutton Gardens.
- Alexander George Sutton: The third son. (19 years)
- He serves with the Hampshire Yeoman Cavalry.
- Henry Cecil Sutton: The fourth son. (13 years)
- He is away at Harrow, a very well-regarded public school, where the young man boards. He is part of the Knoll, one of the Harrow Houses (their colors Gold and Black).
- Money: While Rowena's family is vastly wealthy, she has very little direct access to funds instead relying on credit with certain approved shops.
- Clothing & Jewelry: Rowena likes wearing dresses in darker Jewel tones that offset her hair. She eschews the more elaborate styles worn in society, preferring to see elegance in simplicity. Most of her jewelry is silver set with green jewels.
- Food: Rowena prefers simpler fare over the overly rich gravies and sauces favored by the nobility. She enjoys the many spices that the Emnpire has brought to London, and wishes that her family would embrace curries and other foods with more enthusiasm.
- Hobbies & Distractions: Playing the Violin, Riding to Hunt, Shooting, Drawing/Sketching.
- Days: x
- Evenings: x
- Weekly Occurrences:
- Sunday: La Maupin always scourges her Dexterity on Sunday, accepting her additional clumsiness while fulfilling her familial duties.