Sea of Stars
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
A D&D 4th Edition Campaign
- Gon, Dwarf Wizard, played by Chillos.
- Ulysses, Human Fighter, played by A.J..
- Brandis, Human Runepriest of Moradin, played by Mikey.
- Adora, Human Fighter, played by Ritchie.
- Lance, Shifter Ranger, played by Shan.
- Theurgia, Deva Invoker of Pelor, played by Chris.
- Lady Andaria Eliskar, a noblewoman of the city of Blackwall. Deceased.
- Winternight, an eladrin prophet of the moon goddess Sehanine.
- Game begins in the Kingdom of Culthrain, a kingdom known for its proximity to the ruins of a long-fallen empire, as well as a major trading nexus for many nations, including a nearby dwarven thanedom and an elven foresthold.
- They are in the city of Blackwall, on the eastern edges of the kingdom, a place built in the ruins of a long-fallen city, of which the massive walls of black obsidian that surround the city are the only things that remain.
- The Temple of Stars (1st Level): In which Our Heroes are hired by a noblewoman to venture in search of the Temple of Stars, an ancient ruin that was old even during the Old Empire.
- Cataclysm of Eyes (2nd Level): In which Our Heroes struggle to survive in the aftermath of the Stone of Eyes: a massive stone that fell from the sky, cracking open and unleashing the contents of an entire brood-hive of beholders on the city of Blackwall.