From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Age 48.
- Den mother of ATO.
- Widow of Officer Cliff Jalo.
- Mother of Jarod, age 24, living in Minneapolis working as a system administrator.
Wolf description: pale green eyes
- She's a drug dealer and can hook you up with anything
- She's a narc, talking to her is the same as talking to the police
- She's a sad depressed widow who's life revolved around her husband and is to be pitied.
- She's trying to get into Elayne's pants.
- Hanging with all those young men gives her a perverse thrill
- Virtue: Nurturing. You recover all your Willpower whenever you tend to someone else's needs in a way that negatively impacts your own life or otherwise causes you difficulty.
- Vice: Escapist. You regain one point of Willpower when you escape from your problems and responsibilities through your preferred escape.
- Convince Jared to leave Astoria
- Find what makes Astoria Soecial
- Stop Volk from fucking with my town
- Allow another man to get close to her
- Integrity: 6
- Breaking Points:
- Neglecting a loved one
- Killing in defense of one's home
- Witnessing senseless acts of violence
- Being accused of bad parenting
- Police Shootings
- mid 90s Jeep Grand Cherokee
- House on 1/4 acre parcel with garden and patio
- Day planner
- Brand new IPhone
- Her husband's handgun and three hunting rifles, stored in the back if her car with silver amunition. Wolfsvbane pepper spray, belladonna syringe
- Contacts: Astoria natives, city government, Scandinavian community
- Allies: Devin Matthews (Police Ally), Cliff's (husbands) former partner
Friends and Family
killed in the line of duty in 1999.
former Boy Scout, living in Minneapolis working as a sysadmin.
- Volk Yuriev: Resse Tavis' uncle, who asked Stella on a date
- Devin Matthews: Police Ally ••. Cliff's former partner, now part of the Investigations Division of APD.
- Dane Ryerman: Former classmate from high school, currently a dealer
Potential Romantic Interests
The High School Sweetheart
Dane is a charmer. He's that wonderful combination of laid back best friend, and sexy bad boy enabler. Most the folks we went to school with feel that he's gone downhill since Mary left, but Stella can't see this. She sees a man who lives life on his own terms, and she can respect and sometimes admire that. It's likely she's been smitten with him for years.
The Handsome Stranger
Volk is suave, sophisticated, and knows how to treat a woman. He seems as if he stepped straight out of a Danielle Steel novel, and she has a little trouble believing he's for real. This is complicated by Elayne's theories on him being involved with local warewolves, especially after Stella found evidence that Reese knows more than he's letting on. She's smitten with him, but she doesn't trust him yet.
The Head of Security
Desmond seems like a good guy. He is attentive to his job and easy on the eyes.
A description of your characters day to day life.
- Downtime Condition: None.
- Money: Between her spousal death benefits and her job as den mother Stella is financially comfortable. At this point all of the bills are paid off and she's putting a significant amount away for her future.
- Clothing & Jewelry: Stella typically wears mom jeans and a simple top. If she's feeling fancy she'll accent it with bold jewelry, but most days she only wears her wedding ring
- Communication: Stella just acquired a new iPhone.
- Food: Stella enjoys cooking and often helps the kitchen staff when she has free time with meal prep and recipe selection
- Housing: Stella maintains her family home in town, although that really means paying the utility bills and doing weekly yard work since she lives on campus after taking a job as ATO den mother last year.
- Days: Each morning she wakes a hour before the boys first class and has a cup of coffee with the newspaper. 45 minutes before class she knocks on the boys bedroom to make sure they are awake. At 30 min till she starts nagging. "I'll be damned if I see you loose your place on the team because you're too lazy to get out of bed," or "Your grades affect this house's reputation -- get to class" for example. Once she is assured everyone's awake she putters around the house, tends to correspondence with other fraternities, makes lists of things to be discussed at the weekly frat meeting
- Evenings: After dinner she hangs around the boys until it's clear nobody has nothing left to say to her. Than retires to her room, does a quick email check and usually responds to anything that needs addressing. Than she watches TV. She's fond of reality competition shows like American Idol and typically watches 3 movies a week. She typically watches Romantic comedies and dramas and never watches action movies. Occasionally she reads romance novels. The people at the video store know her well. If the day has been a long one this is accompanied by pot.