"Enhancements," changes that either Talos made to himself intuitively, or found others to help him make. The true wonder, I think, to the Bloodworth Wonder is not that it's better than mortals, but that it is inspired to constantly improve itself in ways even its original creator could not dream of.
• Telemechanics (•••): As "Control Object" spell from Mage, except that it is a Intelligence + Crafts roll. Cannot purchase Factors, however.
• Psychometry (•••): As "Psychometry" spell from Mage, except that it is a Wits + Empathy roll. Cannot purchase Factors, however.
• Biokinesis Merit (• - •••••), except that you make a Stamina + Crafts roll and literally make adjustments to your internal mechanisms.
• Aura Sight (• - ••••): For each dot in this, you may see one thing associated with someone's aura: Emotional State, Supernatural Nature, Physical Health, Area of Origin.
• Grounding (• - •••••): For each dot in this, those attempting to use magic and/or psychic powers on you reduce their dice pools by your rating in this.