From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Skills & Specialties
- You may have an unlimited number of specialties, though none can be higher than 3. No single roll may benefit from more than three dice worth of specialties, either.
- Exalted Backing Background, examining specific examples of Backing for various organizations throughout Creation. Incomplete
- Silver and Jade, a rule set to reflect the fluctuation of Resources, and the system of investments meant to increase such, in Exalted. Incomplete
- Occult Basics, the Thaumaturgy that anyone with at least one dot in Occult can perform.
- Gaining Thaumaturgy Specialties costs the normal cost for Specialties.
- Procedures must be purchased individually, using points derived from the Thaumaturge Background.
- Art of Spirit Beckoning: Procedures for the Art of Spirit Beckoning.
- Art of Demon Summoning: Procedures for the Art of Demon Summoning.
- Art of Weather Working: Procedures for the Art of Weather Working.
- Exalted Downtime Rules, a set of suggestions for handling swathes of downtime in Exalted.
War of Ages
A rule set intended to replace the Second Edition Mail & Steel system.
- War Unit Traits, the traits used in War of Ages.
- Order of Events, the order in which War of Ages conflicts are resolved.
- War Actions, the kind of actions which can be performed in a War of Ages conflict.
- Battlefield Ranges & Distance, the battlefield abstraction for ranges and distances.
- Solar War Charms, an adjustment to the Solar War Charm set for use with War of Ages.
- Dragon-Blooded War Charms, an adjustment to the Dragon-Blooded War Charm set for use with War of Ages.
- Sample Units, a selection of sample units using War of Ages rules.
- WoA-Socratic FAQ, a conversation between the Creator and a humble petitioner.
- Found roughly every 150 miles. Each square on the Exalted map holds about 9 - 10 demesnes.
- 01-25: Rating 1
- 26-50: Rating 2
- 51-75: Rating 3
- 76-00: Rating 4
- 10% of these are Rating 5
- 01-70: Elemental Aspect
- Elemental Aspect
- 01-50: Aspect of Direction
- 51-00: Other Elemental Aspect
- North: 01-30 Water; 31-60 Earth; 61-90 Wood; 91-00 Fire
- West: 01-30 Air; 31-60 Earth; 61-90 Fire; 91-00 Wood
- Center: 01-25 Water; 26-50 Earth; 51-75 Wood; 76-00 Fire
- East: 01-30 Fire; 31-60 Earth; 61-90 Wood; 91-00 Water
- South: 01-30 Water; 31-60 Earth; 61-90 Wood; 91-00 Air
- 51-00: Other Aspect
- 01-30: Solar
- 31-60: Lunar
- 61-80: Sidereal
- 81-95: Abyssal
- 96-00: Other
- All the demesnes on the Blessed Isle are capped with manses. About 75% of the demesnes in the Scavenger Lands are capped. The South has a ratio of about 40%, the North and East about 30% and the West about 25%.
- Random Manse Generator 
- Celestial Bureaucracy, for the Bureaus of Yu-Shan
- New Elementals
- Elemental Obscurity, a guideline to determining what elementals an occultist knows about for the purposes of summoning them. These ratings are based on either the character's Occult + Elemental Summoning specialty, or Occult + Backing in an organization that possesses such information (whichever is greater).
- Yozi Hierarchy of Demons
The Scarlet Empire
- The Imperial Year, a look at the social and institutional calendar of the Great Houses
- The Spiral Academy, an examination of the Academy and how it operates
- The Thousand Scales, a look at some of the Ministries that make up the Thousand Scales
- Betrothal Rules, for establishing betrothals for Dynastic children
- Imperial Legions, divided by locale, with number and Great House sponsors noted.
Cult of the Illuminated
- The Illuminated Doctrine, the philosophy and theology of the Cult of the Illuminated, as well as its religious practices.
- History of the Cult of the Illuminated
- Cult of the Illuminated Structure, how the Cult is structured and what roles its members occupy within it, as well as the kinds of undertakings and projects the Cult occupies itself with.
- The Illuminated Heavens: Composed of the Illuminated Ones, the Gods of Day and the Inner Circle, the Illuminated Heavens are the Secret Masters behind the Cult of the Illuminated.
- The Training Camps: Where the leadership and the Illuminated of the Cult are trained to be the most effective benefits they can to the Cult as a whole.
- The Local Cells: Individual temples and outposts, they form the body of the Cult's membership.
- Known Cells of the Cult: Major and minor cells, as known to the Masters and Training Camps.
- The Cult Wanderers: Traveling mendicants and prophets, the wanderers act as messengers, missionaries and teachers of the Illuminated Doctrine.
- Crews of Creation: Ship crews in Creation