A Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign in the Forgotten Realms
Year of the Bow (DR 1354)
The chaos and tumult of the summer months of last year has abated, and many of the Blackstaff's senior apprentices have turned to things other than learning in the tower. Focusing on faction and family, the heroes of Book One have scattered across the North, tending to their various duties and responsibilities in the face of their growing power and influence.
But when the Magister's invitation reaches each of them to attend the Magefaire of 1354, to be held at the Halls of the Hunting Axe, in the merry days of Greengrass, it is too good an invitation to ignore. A gathering of magicians from across Faerûn, come together in a neutral place free of conflict, under the peace of the Magister - who can resist?
And so they come, these apprentices, bringing with them apprentices of their own and others besides, to see new wonders and make new alliances. For the first time, the dwarvenfolk have come as a people to the Magefaire, and it promises to be a magical gathering to remember, indeed.
- Ahmadar Catcatcher, dwarven mage & bounty hunter; played by Chillos
- Evendur Husteem, human cleric & priest of Mystra; played by Jeff Evendur Old
- Ciro Melshimber, human cleric of Deneir & noble; played by Josh
- Glim, Halfling Rogue & Street Urchin; played by Jamie
- Del, Wood Elf Monk; played by Adam
- Darshee Aerasume, Half-Elf Paladin; played by Corvus
Alternates & Previous
- Daven, Half-Elf Ranger & Guide; played by Jamie
- Nitasili, High Elf Bard & Minstrel; played by Chillos
- Fastfist Riardon, Half Elf Fighter/Rogue & Thug; played by Jeff
- Amalya, Drow Elf Druid & Guide; played by Josh
- Ahkhalan, dwarven fighter & thug; played by A.J.
- House Rules: Alternate mechanics for the campaign
- Timeline: Campaign timeline
- Treasury: Group Treasure
- Downtime: Campaign Downtimes
- Factions: Campaign Factions
- The MageFaire of 1354 DR
- Spellbooks: A collection of the myriad spellbooks gained and encountered in the campaign.
- Dungeon Level: Information on the Dungeon Level of Undermountain.
- Blackstaff Tower Side Quests: Other missions to accomplish
- House Husteem: A house of mercenaries and landlords.
- House Melshimber: A house of wine and words.
- The Crownstaves: A small clique of young noble wizards.
- The Council of Musicians, Instrument-Makers, and Choristers
- The Order of Master Taylors, Glovers and Mercers
- The Most Excellent Order of Weavers and Dyers
- The Vintners', Distillers' and Brewers' Guild
- Spires of Morning: Temple to Lathander, Castle Ward
- House of Wonder: Temple to Mystra, Sea Ward
- The Plinth: Interdenominational Temple, Trades Ward
Language & Writing
- Forgotten Realms Languages: A comprehensive examination of the languages of Faerun.
- Languages in the North: The most commonly spoken languages in the Savage North.
- Everyday Writings in the Realms: A look at the tools of the scrivener: parchment and ink.
- Daily Dwarf Common in the Realms: A look at some of the Dwarven slang that has entered the Common tongue.
- Drugs of the Realms: A look at the narcotics of the Realms.
- Time of Day in the Realms: How Faerunians divide up the hours of the day.