Star Wars: Durallian Delinquency
It is a dark time for the... wait.
It's been a dark damn time, for a long damn time.
People seem to think that the end of the Republic
a decade and a half or so ago, was some tragic and
horrific and historic event.
But out on the edges of the galaxy, the Republic
never had much influence... and now-a-days the
only difference is the Imperials are more likely
to dust you if they catch you.
|01 - 05 / 06 - 10||Chanda Aziva (Joe)||5/5||Fame/Oath (Revenge)|
|11 - 15 / 16 - 20||M7-D2 (Dave)||5/5||Favor(Rebellion)/Score to Settle(Empire)|
|21 - 25||Deeleet (Chillos)||5||Family|
|26 - 28 / 29 - 38||L4N-T15 (Chris)||3/10||Favor/Debt|
|39 - 43||Koth Vulk'lya (Jeff)||5||Betrayal|
|44 - 48||Anzo (Jamie)||5||Deserter|
|49 - 58||Group||10||Wanted by the Empire|
|44||Chanda (Joe)||Morality||Light Side|
|40||Deleet (Chillos)||Morality||Light Side|
- Group Ship: The Idiot's Array, a YT-2400 Stock Light Freighter
- Formerly: The Lucky Break, a YT-1000 Stock Light Freighter
- Character Questionnaire
- Obligation Guide
- Morality in Edge of the Empire
- Starship Modifications
- Payouts and Gear
- All your Base...: Bases and Homesteads
The Durallian Sector
Tucked away in an obscure slice of the Outer Rim, a few short jumps from Ryloth, is the Durallian Sector. It is comprised of several thousand Star Systems, but only a tiny fraction are mapped and explored, fewer still are inhabited. But while the region is somewhat obscure; it is, in no way, an entirely lawless backwater. However, even its defacto capital world, boasting billions of residents, has little political power. Most people of never heard of the Sector, owing largely to the fact that it's neighbors include such legendary places like Tatooine, Christophsis, Rodia, Geonosis, and Arkanis. It's physical position is just off the Corellian Run, south of the Pelgrin Sector.
A Note on Locations: While the game rules as written doesn't specifically call it out, Planets have Qualities. These Qualities, some of which I will be creating, affect certain actions that are taken while within those areas. Rather than creating a singular list and then requiring players to flip back and forth between the various pages, I will include the details of the appropriate Qualities at the bottom of the Sub-Sector entries.
Notable for its proximity to Ryloth and the Corellian Run, the Gateway Subsector includes both the City-World of Durall, and the Imperial Stronghold of Tinann. The Empire maintains a strong presence here, with patrols along all major hyperspace lines and inspection at all major starports and space stations.
- Durall, an ecumenopolis capital world ruled by an oligarchy of rich families.
- Mora, a swamp-world of scavengers amid crashed city-ships.
- ORD Jentrek, an Imperial holding, home to the Imperial Sector Fleet.
- Tinaan, an Imperial holding, home to the Imperial Governor and a branch of the Imperial Security Bureau.
Located approximately halfway between Durall than the Klet Nebula, the Dontal Subsector takes its name from the massive deep space Dontal Station. This area also includes much of the industrial infrastructure of the region.
- Dontall Station, a freestanding space station in deep space, built from the remains of an ancient hyperspace beacon and home to various corporations, entertainment venues, and criminal enterprises.
- Kusk, a water world of half-ice and half stormy oceans, home to a number of Aqualish colonies, as well as a few archipelagos with sparse settlements due to incredible storms.
- Rantooine, an industrialized world, home to TransCast Aerospace Orbital Dockyards.
- Ssy-haa, a jungle world of various monsters, with a colony of Rodians on the far-side of the world. Orbited by Ssy-cal, a moon with multiple colonies of Trandoshans who hunt on the surface of Ssy-haa.
- Unalla II, a world of dense jungles and shallow marshes. There are few settlements, though the frequently-visited Stargate is among them.
At the far end of the Sector, near its boarders of Wildspace, the Klet subsector is home to the expansive Stellar Nebula known as Klet. Here the most violent and dangerous individuals make their home, far away from the scrutiny of the more civilized Gateway and Dontal regions. While the Imperial Navy rarely makes a sizable presence here, the Hutt Cartel and the Crimson Corsairs both use their influence to keep the region from falling into complete chaos.
- Destalon, a world of irradiated deserts and mountain ranges, with large mechanized Chevin and Twi'lek mining complexes that crawl across its surface. There are also a few human and Gran colonies, largely subterranean.
- The Great Ship Graveyard, a vast scrapyard of ancient ships in orbit around a lifeless planetoid, known to be home to a group of Nikto salvagers.
- Klet Nebula, a nebula that includes the Quwatin Reef, an asteroid belt that hides outlaws, and Corsair's Cove, a shadowport built into a rogue moon ruled by the Crimson Corsairs.
- Looffin III, a poor, resource-starved world home to communities of humans, Twi'leks and Devaronians, including the city of Skyfall, home to Geskat's Gangers.
- Nar Galla, a Hutt stronghold, half trade hub and half industrialized wasteland.