Gates of Gol Dragga
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
A D&D 5th Edition campaign
- Daergrim Crownhammer: Dwarven Noble Fighter (Battlemaster), played by Joe
- Stoergrim (Storick) Crownhammer: Dwarven Acolyte Necromancer/Cleric of Valkauna, played by Kurt.
- Thrax: Doppleganger SuperSpy. Primordial Warlock & Paladin of Loki, played by Shawn
- Riael Benroy: Cathian (Kyanna) Druid of the Moon Circle, played by Ryan.
- Kithkin: played by Dan.
- Viral Hammerheart: Dwarven Guild Ranger (Hunter), played by Brandon.
Player Character Info
- Campaign Notes: Available for use by any PC to keep notes in.
- The Church of Dom
- The Olympians
- The Olympians are the dominant faith in Darshiniath. Long ago these gods and goddesses held dominion throughout most of the world until it was usurped by the Dom pantheon.
- The Creator Ra and the Pantheon of Ydis
- The ancient faith of Ydis is still recognized in that broken land. They believe that Set had long ago stolen Ra's golden eye and hidden it beneath the world. Ptah had crafted him a new eye, which is the smaller pale blue sun of modern times. The fei of Darshiniath and a few of the scindo of Threxantra continue to worship the gods of their ancestors.
- Divine Courts of the Summer Kingdom & the Dynasty of Zhan
- Nonhuman Pantheons
- Morndinsamman: The collective name of the deities that form the dwarven pantheon.
- Masters of the Lower Planes & the Abyss
- The Others