Independant Society of Antiquaries
A D&D 5th Edition campaign
New Recruit - "Independant Society of Antiquaries...why is 'Independent' spelled wrong?"
ISA Agent - "Well, it was misspelled by our founder, King Bill when he began the order. By the time it had been noticed or brought to anyone's attention,
it had already been registered with the Dygannia Alliance Adventurers Guild and a whole slew of monogrammed nameplates, folios and coasters had been made.
So, the King decided to just stick with it. No one argued. He was King!
Welcome to our Society! Here, have a collectible ISA coaster."
The Lost & the Found
- Scamallach, half-dwarven warlock of the fae; played by Greg
- Hjolman Stonecaller, dwarven diviner of the Cal Darga Prism; played by Joe
- Kailon Vandil, fallen celestial of a dead goddess; played by Mandy
- Granny Toadstool, elderly dwarven druid of rot & fungus; played by Wil
- Tsabar, foreign tabaxi wandering duelist; played by Link
- Xenophon, human Beacon Knight; played by Keith
- The Lost & the Found Group Loot - List of group funds, group items, and unclaimed loot.
- The Lost & the Found Open Plot Threads - List of open plot threads.
Malixia City Districts
- Candle District: Information about the services, government buildings, and residents of the Candle District.
- The Nakaltian Scriptorum: Formerly an opulent manor house, the Scriptorum was ceded to the dwarven delegation from Nakaltia, who have since done significant work in refurbishing parts of it (notably the ground and first floors). Because they are largely scholars, scriveners, and a variety of useful crafts-dwarves, much of the space now operates as a library, scriptorum, and workshops.