||Scathach - Displacer Beast Cub
- Small Monstrosity
- AC: 12 (Natural Armor)
- HP: 36 (8d6+8)
- Hit Dice: 3d8
- Speed: 45 ft., climb 30 ft.
- Abilities and Skills
- Str 14 (+2), Dex 13 (+1), Con 12 (+1), Int 6 (-2), Wis 10 (-), Cha 8 (-1)
- Skills: Acrobatics +1, Perception +2, Stealth +3
- Senses: Darkvision 60ft, passive Perception 12
- Languages : Threxantran (Understand only)
- Avoidance. If the displacer beast cub is subjected to an effect that allows it to make a saving throw to take only half damage, it instead takes no damage if it succeeds on the saving throw, and only half damage if it fails.
- Displacement. (5 or 6) The displacer beast cub projects a magical illusion that makes it appear to be standing near its actual location, causing attack rolls against it to have disadvantage. If it is hit by an attack, this trait is disrupted until the end of its next turn. This trait is also disrupted while the displacer beast is incapacitated or has a speed of 0.
- Tentacle. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (2d4 + 2) bludgeoning damage.