"We don't fight for food, or for glory, or cause we're told to fight. We fight because we were born to fight. And win."-Kaz Cragar
Kaz was born out of a rape of a human male by an Orc female during a raid on his father's village. He was left outside of the gates of the small village he grew up in, abandoned by his mother. When he was found, the villagers immediately knew who's child he was. He does not know what Orc tribe his mother is from, although he has been searching for her for many years. The village he grew up in, which is NE on the island of Amareth, were at first not very welcoming of the small Half-Orc child, but after a few years of *very* careful and strict parenting by his father, Kaz's demeanor and behavior became less destructive and rambunctious, and more curious and helpful. As a teenager, he started helping the vendors in the market sell their wares, and then as he grew into adulthood he decided to sell his own wares. All along with his father supporting and mentoring him. After a few years of being a merchant, and seeing many wondrous things come through the market, Kaz became curious about the outside world and decided to start exploring the rest of the island. Many years and many battles later (and after always coming home) His father passed of an unfortunate bought of illness. Having always been close to his father, his sense of home is lost. He now looks South to Amareth, thinking that it may be time to move on....
7'0" Tall, 350lbs, very muscular. Mostly human features, with a prominent forehead and long sharp canines, pointed ears. Purplish skin and shoulder length black hair, which he keeps mostly tied back with an ornate headband. He has a shield and a cloak, he is wearing standard adventuring clothing.
- Dark vision: 60ft
- FrenzyExtra Attack
- RageFive Rages;Can't be charmed or frightened while raging, and can frighten someone during turn as action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet, creature must make a wisdom saving throw.
- If surprised at beginning of combat and aren't incapacitated, can act normally on first turn, but only if I enter rage before I do anything else.
- When I roll a crit on an attack I get double dice +1.
- Excellent memory for for maps and geography, can always recall general layout of terrain.
- When a creature within 5 feet cast a spell I can use reaction to make a melee weapon attack against that creature.
- When I damage a creature that is concentrating on a spell that creature has disadvantage on the saving throw to keep concentration.
- Advantage on saving throws against spells from creatures 5 feet away from me.
- Can find find food, and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people provided that the land provides small game, berries, water and so forth.
Name of Feat:Feat Details
- Moneys: silver; gold
- Carried Equipment:Dungeoneers pack, Alchemist fire, silvering on war hammer, 5 potions of healing, necklace-carved black opal set with stylized "w" for house wavar, worth 1000 GP can use to extract favors.
- Stored Equipment:
Other Important Individuals
Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
- Updated Last: 07.08.2015