- Fleet Footed: Speed 35
- Predator's Senses: You have darkvision allowing you to see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray. Additionally, you have proficiency in the Perception skill.
- Born Hunter: Proficiency in short bow and long bow
- Camouflage: You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
- Spellcasting: DC 15, +7 • 3 Cantrips • Spells/Day: 4/3/3/1
- Spells Prepared: 9/11
- Cantrips: druidcraft, primal savagery, thorn whip
- First Level: absorb elements, beast bond*, cure wounds, fog cloud, longstrider, speak with animals
- Second Level: beast sense*, healing spirit, pass without trace, spike growth
- Third Level: conjure animals, thunderstep
- Fourth Level: fire shield
- Druidic: Speak druidic language
- Spellcasting Focus: Able to use spellcasting foci.
- Ritual Spellcaster: able to cast spells with ritual tag as rituals
- Wild Shape: 2/rest, up to CR 1/2, for up to [half druid level] in hours, no flying speed
- Forms: Elk, high fox (wolf), ibex (goat), panthers, black bear, giant poisonous snake
Circle of Beast Traits
- Animal Companion: High Fox (as wolf), moves on my init, incidental on turn to give commands to move, bonus action to verbally command to Attack, Dash, Disengage, Dodge, or Hide)
- Add Prof Bonus To: AC, attack rolls, damage rolls
- HP Bonus: Max hit points plus druid level x4
- Telepathic Link: beast bond and beast sense spells always prepared, does not expend a spell slot to cast on animal companion
- Companion Wild Shape: May touch companion and use Wild Shape to shift it into a form I can assume, or to grant it effects of enlarge. If reduced to 0 hp, returns to normal shape. Cannot Wild Shape while companion is transformed.
- Rustic Hospitality:
Medium beast, unaligned
- Armor Class: 16 (natural armor)
- Hit Points: 48 (7d8 hit dice)
- Speed: 40ft
- Str 12 (+1) • Dex 15 (+2) • Con 12 (+1) • Int 3 (-4) • Wis 12 (+1) • Cha 6 (-2)
- Skills: Perception +6, Stealth +7
- Senses passive Perception 15
- Languages -
Keen Hearing and Smell. Silver has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.
Pack Tactics. Silver has advantage on attack rolls against a creature if at least one of the fox's allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.
Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 2d4+5 piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 14 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
- Cloak of Protection +1: +1 to AC and saving throws
- Potion of Healing (x2): 2d4+2 hp
- Sentinel Tail: Advantage on initiative rolls and Wisdom (Perception) checks.
- Serpent Feathers (x1): allow the use of wildshape to become a wyvern.
- Stone of Good Luck: +1 to saves and ability checks
- Driftglobe: light!
- 7th Level: +1 spell prepared • +1 4th level spell slot