SW Lightsabers Hilts
Sources: AoRCore (Age of Rebellion Core Book) • CaM (Cyphers and Masks) • DA (Desperate Allies) • DC (Dangerous Covenants) • DoH (Disciples of Harmony) • EoECore (Edge of Empire Core Book) • EtU (Enter the Unknown) • EV (Endless Vigil) • FaDCore (Force and Destiny Core Rulebook) • FC (Fly Casual) • FH (Far Horizons) • FiB (Forged in Battle) • FLT (Friends Like These) • FO (Fully Operational) • KtP (Keeping the Peace) • LbE (Lead by Example) • LoNH (Lords of Nal Hutta) • ND (No Disintegrations) • NoP (Nexus of Power) • SaS (Ships and Speeders) • SM (Special Modifications) • SoF (Suns of Fortune) • SoR (Strongholds of Resistance) • SoT (Stay on Target) • SS (Savage Spirits)
- Each lightsaber is constructed into one of several standard hilt-types, which determine the basics of the weapon.
- Lightsabers are all used with the Lightsaber Skill.
- Lightsaber hilts have no innate Damage or Critical ratings - those are derived from the crystals mounted in the hilt, although the hilt type can modify the crystal's base ratings.
|Hilt Type||Skill||Damage||Critical||Range||Encumbrance||Hard Points||Price||Rarity||Special|
|Crosshuard Hilt||Lightsaber||-||-||Engaged||1||4||900||5/7||Defensive 1, Disarming|
|Double-Bladed Hilt||Lightsaber||-||-||Engaged||2||4||600||4/6||Linked 1, Unwieldy 3|
|Guard Shoto Hilt||Lightsaber||-1||-||Engaged||1||3||700||5/7||Defensive 1, Deflection 2, Unwieldy 4|
|Pike Hilt||Lightsaber||-||-||Engaged||3||3||600||5/7||Cumbersome 3, Defensive 1|
|Pike Hilt, Temple Guard||Lightsaber||-||-||Engaged||2||4||2000||7/9||Defensive 1, Linked 1, Stun 4, Unwieldy 3|
|Shoto Hilt||Lightsaber||-1||-||Engaged||1||3||300||4/6||Accurate 1|
- Basic Hilt: This is the standard lightsaber design.
- Crossguard Hilt: This design dates back to the height of the wars between Jedi and Sith. The weapon produces small secondary blades, just above the grip that extend perpendicular to the main blade. When you are the target of an attack with a Melee or Lightsaber weapon, you may spend or to disarm your opponent
- Double-Bladed Hilt: This is a relatively rare design, a two-to-three foot long hilt that sprouts lightsaber blades out of each side when activated. When installing an attachment in this hilt double the price.
- Guard Shoto: A defensive design, with a T-shaped hilt that is held by the vertical bar, and the horizontal bar lays along the length of the forearm.
- Pike Hilt: A spear-like design, with a long haft that sprouts a shorter lightsaber blade, wielded like a spear or polearm.
- Pike Hilt, Temple Guard: The specialized pike hilts used by the Temple Guard (and other guardians of other Jedi sites, including the praxeum ships). When installing an attachment in this hilt double the price.