Vigilance Honor Truth
Founded in the foiling of a murderous usurpation, House Durwald earned their hound heraldry by guarding even against those they might be expected to be loyal to. But honor trumped loyalty, and this small Three-Rivers house was awarded their domain by a grateful Warden of Three-Rivers.
Now, generations later, they are the masters of Houndsreach, and the military academy that has grown up in their midst has seen to their prosperity. With rolling vineyards that produce a fine vintage of wine, these nobles seek to uphold the legacy of their forebears by achieving renown and glory in the eyes of the Crowndom.
These are the chronicles of House Durwald, of Three-Rivers.
- Lady Gemma Durwald, played by A.J.
- Worthy Sir Nyle Caeden, played by Josh
- Rowena Livett, played by Jeff
- Kalin Cliburn, played by Adam
- Holy Sir Vericus Valentus, played by Chuk
- House Kylervus, the Great House that is the Warden of Three-Rivers
- House Raugynn, a Great House of Three-Rivers
- House Filendus, the rival House to the north of the Durwalds
- House Endicastre, a small Three-Rivers House, with an alliance-by-marriage to House Durwald
- House Caeden, a Steelvale House
- House Stannum, a Three-Rivers House
- Fellowship of the Palfrey, a fellowship of heralds who have demonstrated great fortitude and speed in their roles as messengers and couriers.
- The Order of the Shield Crimson, an order of knights-cavalier
- The Wisterian Arbor, an order of knights-sanctified
- The Chamber of Damanesk, an elite order of Crown-sponsored magi, all of whom are All-Wise sorcerers.
- The Obelisk, an order of historian-warders made up mostly of nobility.
- Covenant of the Arch, a monastic covenant dedicated to Eleah of the Arch, made of up dedicants who help with the upkeep of arcadae and civic beautification.
- Covenant of the Red Flower, a monastic covenant of healers, midwives and doulas dedicated to Imira of the Red Flower.
- Covenant of the Crook, a monastic covenant of herdsmen and animal husbanders dedicated to Rigantus of the Crook.
- Covenant of the Hill, a monastic covenant of vineyard agriculturalists dedicated to Kalepsa of the Hill.
- Covenant of the Chalice, a monastic covenant of vintners and holy sommeliers dedicated to Atrolix of the Chalice.
- Covenant of the Fountain, a monastic covenant of water engineers and builders, dedicated to Zaleria of the Fountain.