From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
World of Darkness
- General Merits, the Merits available to most characters in the World of Darkness.
- Fighting Style: Celestial Fencing: A fencing style inspired by the astrological themes of the seven planets that builds on Fighting Style: Fencing from World of Darkness: Armory. By Oakthorne
- World of Darkness: Spirits: Classification and powers of spirits in the World of Darkness.
- Shadow Landscape, for a description of general areas and how they appear in Shadow.
- Goetic Demons, ordered by their rank and position.
- Planetary Courts, henad Celestial spirits often summoned or communed with by Hermetic magicians.
- Natural Healing: An alternate take on natural healing in the World of Darkness Storytelling System.
- Virtues: Alterations to how some of the Virtues work, with an emphasis on gameplay.
Mage: the Awakening
- Mage Merits: A list of the Merits available to the Awakened.
- Grimoire Merits: A collection of new Merits for taking advantage of Grimoires. By Oakthorne
- Magical Tradition Revised: A take on the Magical Tradition Merit, from the Mage: the Awakening sourcebook of the same name. By Oakthorne
- Mentor Revised: A new take on the Mentor Merit, which grants additional XP based on roleplayed scenes of being trained, or for downtime training. By Oakthorne
- Order Merits: New Merits specifically for members of the Orders.
- Taoist Fighting Styles: Merits for those who master the martial arts to aid them in channeling their chi. By Oakthorne
- Miscellaneous Merits: Currently posted: Supernal Tolerance (Mages).
- Mage Enhanced Items: A collection of the spells and processes used to create Enhanced Items for Mage.
- Legacies Revised: Changes to some Legacies in Mage: the Awakening.
- Mage School: a series of informational bits, useful for "grokking" some of what Mages can do.
Rotes for Mage: the Awakening
- Adamantine Arrow
- Free Council
- Guardians of the Veil
- Silver Ladder
- Seers of the Throne
- Magical Traditions
Changeling: the Lost
- Seemings and Kiths: A list of the Seemings and Kiths available to the Lost.
- Changeling Merits: A list of Merits available to the Lost.
- Contracts: A list of Contacts from the Changeling line.