Light in the Void
More than twenty years ago, the clone troopers aboard the Eruditius on routine assignment in the Outer Rim, received the command sequence for what has since come to be called Order 66: the execution of the Jedi Order. They watched in horror as the lightsaber-wielding peacekeepers in command of the vessel were the first to be cut down, followed quickly by the other Force-sensitives aboard the mighty war vessel.
Through some combination of providence, subterfuge, double-dealings, and outright treachery, though, this small band survived. They arrived hidden away in various places of the corporate-owned freighter permitted to depart the chaos aboard the Eruditius, a freight-ship abound for the entirely obscure Halo Frontier in the Kanz Sector. Once there, they went their separate ways, slipping into lives of obscurity and desperation with only one thing in common: these were not the lives any of them imagined for themselves.
Now, it is twenty-two years later, and the ripples of that massacre reach out to them. Though they have seen one another here and there over the intervening years, it has only been in the past year or so that they've found one another again, in desperate times. And as they get to know one another once again, can it be a coincidence that a familiar face from that fateful night has been seen once again, this time aboard the Halo Station?
- Tr'll, a Verpine Technician Mechanic/Warleader; played by Kurt
- Hastara Xeqedi, Dathomiri Warrior Aggressor/Racer; played by A.J.
- Bas Yagg, a Besalisk Medic; played by Chillos
- Zosa Vuren, a Lasat bounty hunter; played by Dan
- DZ-LL, or "Diesel", a Lothal-series astromech; played by Charley
Property & Resources
- The Okugoba
- Halo Frontier Contact Networks: Groups that the PCs can have as Contact Networks, based on Knowledges.
- The Empire: Organization of Imperial forces
- NeuValis BioTech: A Thovinack-based (one of the Veragi Worlds) biotech corporation that does heavy research, the results of which they often license or sell to other corporations for a great deal of money. They have several research facilities in the Halo Frontier, notably in the rich biomes of Lyn'Kati, Kruzim, and Tzotha, as well as higher-brow research firms on Kobagari.
- Slayn & Korpil: Halo Frontier Operations: The local branch of the galactic verpine corporation, Slayn & Korpil.
- Tiliq Mining Consortium: A local corporation that specializes in the building of mining and refinery operations.
- Independent Criminals: A list of unaligned criminals.
- Cha'meha Krin: A local cartel of spice-smugglers.
- Bounty Hunters: The bounty hunters of the Halo Frontier.
- Light in the Void Timeline
- Star Wars Force House Rules
- Star Wars Character Template
- Star Wars World Template
TO FINISH: Knights of Fate, Unlimited Power; Collapse of the Republic, Dawn of Rebellion, Gadgets and Gear, Rise of the Separatists, Starships and Speeders,
SHIPS DONE: AoRCore, CaM, CotR, DA, DC, DoR, EoECore, EtU, FaDCore, FC, LoNH, ND, SaS
DROIDS DONE: CaM, DA, EtU, FH, ND, SM, SoF, SoR