From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Characters whose Wounds equal or exceed their Wound Threshold are Incapacitated.
- Wounds recover at a rate of 1 wound per full night's rest.
- First Aid: Someone with the Medicine skill may administer First Aid and quickly heal additional Wounds. A character may be the target of only one First Aid attempt during the encounter.
- Stimpack: Being treated with a stimpack automatically heals 5 wounds. Additional stimpacks heal 1 wound less per application, cumulative. This diminishing returns resets itself 24 hours after the character received their first stimpack application.
- Bacta Tank: Immersion in a bacta tank recovers wounds at the rate of 1 per two hours, or 1 per six hours if Incapacitated.
- At the end of an encounter where Strain was spent, a character may recover strain: make a Cool or Discipline check, no Difficulty. Each success recovers 1 Strain.
- All Strain is recovered after a night's rest.
- Jedi and other Force traditions often have meditative techniques that can heal Strain as well.
- One week after receiving a Critical Injury, a character may make a Resilience check (Difficulty equal to rating of Crit) to heal the injury. Success heals the Crit; failure instead heals 1 Wound; heals a second Critical Injury. This check may be made once per week.
- First Aid: Someone with the Medicine skill may administer First Aid and quickly heal a Critical Injury taken during that encounter. A character may be the target of only one First Aid attempt during the encounter.
- Bacta Tank: Immersion in a bacta tank allows a Resilience check once per 24 hours to heal a Critical Injury, instead of once per week.
- Droids recover Wounds and Strain as normal.
- Droids can receive First Aid from someone with Mechanics.
- Droids cannot benefit from Stimpacks, but they can benefit from Emergency Repair Patches.
- Droids cannot benefit from Bacta Tanks, which heal them of 1 wound per hour. They have no effect on Critical Injuries.
- Only one instance of First Aid can be administered to any given character during an encounter.