Padmé Amidala did not die, but has become an important figure in the founding of the Rebel Alliance. Since the ascension of Palpatine and the founding of the Empire, she has been a wanted figure, sought by Imperial forces for treason and sedition, and for her recruitment and leadership of what has been dubbed the Rebel Alliance.
Ten years later, she is still a figure sought by the Empire, but she has been missing from Rebel intelligence for over a year. It took a while to realize, due to the decentralized nature of the Alliance, but the conclusion is unmistakable: Amidala is missing.
Alliance leadership agrees, however: if the Empire had her, it would have been crowing about it on every HoloNet feed. Rebellion intelligence indicates that they are still searching just as stridently as they ever have. In response to this, the PCs have been recruited to do what the Empire never could: to find Amidala. Though they are not the most experienced of Rebel agents, they are skilled, as well as being relative unknowns to Imperial intelligence…for now.
- AB-4, a medical droid with hidden talents; played by Josh
- Kezi Nemm, a telekinetic bat mechanic; played by Greg
- Viebbas Yeeh, a bunupu nonodubudu dapopona weeninuub; played by A.J.
- Bol Zu, a gungan scoundrel and former Jedi; played by Chillos
- K-IG-4n, Kezi's personal droid bodyguard he's been secretly working on; played by Greg
- Shared Resources Ships shared inventory
- Shundy, the ship's astromech. (Who prefers she/her pronouns, she'll zap you otherwise.)
- Theodore, a protocol droid.
- Jink Zolfen, a selonian mystic tail-brawler. Played by Chillos
- Sabe Emida, a former handmaiden of Padmé Amidala.
- The Okugoba, a SoroSuub Nestt-class light freighter
- The Eriadu Insurgency: Warfare (1 • 1) A network of insurgents who focus on HoloNet data-mining and intelligence slicing.
- Ziacha's Cell: Underworld (1 • 1) A Hutt-run rebel cell working against both the Empire and the kajidics.
- Lannik Insurgency: Xenology (2 • 3) One of the oldest anti-Imperial insurgencies in the Galaxy.
- Voon Massa's Fleet: Warfare (3 • 5) Part of the Rebel Fleet, under the command of Admiral Voon Massa, a Duros former pirate.
- Bothan Spynet: Outer Rim (5 • 5) Arguably one of the widest and best-informed intelligence networks in the Galaxy, the Bothan Spynet remains unaligned with regards to the Empire, although parts of it are known to assist the Alliance.
- Duty and Contribution, covering the PCs' responsibilities to and role in the Alliance or other organization
- Rebel Alliance Contributions for rankings within the Rebel Alliance.
- Motivations, used to determine character Motivations
- Morality, describing the mechanics behind Morality
- Hyperspace Travel, used for determining the time it takes by hyperspace routes to reach a given location in the Galaxy.
- Contact Networks, for networks of informants and experts who can provide information.
- Armor: Armors • Attachments
- Weapons: Melee • Ranged • Attachments • Explosive Compounds
- Lightsabers: Hilts • Crystals • Attachments
- Ships: Attachments • Weapons
- Other Gear: Carrying & Storage • Communications • Cybernetics • Detection • Drugs & Poisons • Medical • Security • Structural • Survival • Tools
- Crafting: Armor Crafting • Weapons Crafting • Cybernetics Crafting • Gadget Crafting
- References: Equipment Rarity
- TO FINISH: Endless Vigil, Nexus of Power, Dawn of Rebellion, Fully Operational