Star Wars Force House Rules
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Force Power-Specific Tricks
- A lot of Force powers suggest certain tricks that the mechanics don't specifically cover.
- If you have that Force Power, you may spend a Destiny Point to perform such a "trick." The DM may allocate a specific check in the case of particularly powerful or advantageous applications of the power, but the expenditure generally assumes the effect works.
Flexible Force Power Use
- Force-sensitives routinely express a wide variety of abilities through focus and need.
- As an Force-using character may spend a Destiny Point to get single-use access to a Force Power they do not have - or to get access to an ability more advanced than they have access to.
- Roll : each can effectively "jump" the character up one additional node in a Power Tree.
- The character may use without spending an additional Destiny Point, but must still take Strain and Conflict for them as usual.
- If this is not enough to accomplish the task, the character may generate additional by taking 1 Strain per additional point necessary to accomplish the feat. This can render a character unconscious with the effort.
Joined in the Force
- Force-sensitives who are familiar with one another can align their wills within the Force, working together to achieve great aims.
- Alignment Check: This takes an action in which the Force-using characters align their awareness of one another in the Living Force, and make a Willpower (Discipline) or Presence (Cool) check, as a Force check. This Difficulty upgrades once for every person involved in the action beyond the first (so for two Force-sensitives, it is a , and three it is ).
- For every scored, they may contribute one of their generated . If any of the contributed points are , everyone involved gains a point of Conflict per point.
- Those Force results can be spent to power any Force ability possessed by one of the Force-sensitives so aligned.