From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Nickname: Enchanters
- Path Name: The Path of Thistle
- Heraldic Beast: The Unicorn
- Tarot Card: The Fool
- Watchtower: The Watchtower of the Lunargent Thorn
- Supernal Realm: Arcadia, Kingdom of Enchantment and Abode of the Fae
- Arcana: Fate, Time (Weak in Forces)
- Archetypes: Master oracles, whimsical fey-touched, lucky wanderers, mad loners, bardic sorcerers, charlatans, karmic enforcers, schizophrenic, gypsy prophet
- Awakening: Most Acanthus experience almost fairy-tale Awakenings, interacting with storybook characters, fairies and all manner of creatures that combine whimsicality and grimness. Wandering and discovery of self are usually themes of these Awakenings. Most Acanthus Awakenings take place in fairy-tale forests and too-beautiful natural settings.
- Path Tools
- Wands & Staves: Glass, crystal, plastic, silver.
- Weapons: Knife, rapier, bow
- Cups: Glass, crystal, plastic, silver.
- Pentacles & Coins: Glass, crystal, plastic, silver; marked with the Atlantean pentagram.
- Mirrors: Glass, crystal, plastic, silver.