"Insert Quote Here" - by Who?
Photo is a placeholder. Words go here.
Intrigue & Combat
- Intrigue Defense: 5 (Awareness+Cunning+Status)
- Composure: 15 (Will Ranks x3)
- Combat Defense: 5 (Agility+Athletics+Awareness+Defensive Bonus-Armor Penalty)
- Health: 9 (Endurance Ranks x3)
- Armor: scale (6)
- Armor Rating: -3
- Armor Penalty: 2
- Maul: Test: Athletics, Training: 0, Damage: Athletics+2, Keywords: Bulk 1, Shattering 2, Slow, Staggering, 2-Handed
- Dagger: Text: Fighting, Training: 0, Damage: Agility-2, Keywords: Defensive +1, Off-hand +1
- Bludgeon Fighter I: Your bludgeoning assault batters down your opponent’s defenses. Increase the Shattering rating of any bludgeoning weapon you wield by +1. If the weapon doesn’t have the Shattering quality, it instead gains it at 1.
- Weapon Mastery: Maul: When you take this quality, choose a single weapon. When you wield this weapon in combat, you increase its damage by +1.
- Lucky: Fate favors you. Once per day you may re-roll a single test. You take the better of the two results.
- Animal Cohort: Choose one animal from the following list: dog, eagle, horse, raven, shadowcat, or wolf. This animal is extremely loyal to you and fights on your behalf. Whenever you roll Fighting tests in combat and your animal is nearby, add +1D to your Fighting test. You need never test Animal Handling to control your animal. Your Animal Cohort has statistics as described in Creatures in Chapter 11: The Narrator on page 211.
Should your Animal Cohort die, you lose this benefit and the Destiny Point you invested. You may select other animals (such as a direwolf, for example) with the Narrator’s permission.
Drawbacks & Flaws
- One-eye: (Awareness Flaw); Disregard the lowest test die result on Awareness rolls.
- Outcast: Permanently reduce your Status by 2.
- Bastard Born*: As a bastard, you take –1D on all Persuasion tests when interacting with characters with a higher Status. You do not take your family’s name. Instead, you gain a surname based on the lands of your birth.
Possessions: 4 dragons, 108 stags, 36 pennies, common clothes, boots, dagger, maul, backpack, rope, waterskin, flint & steel, roundsey, scalemail, groom equipment.
- For each scene that you submit to the Narrator that is brought into play, you gain one Destiny Point. This can go above your normal allotment of Destiny Points, but these can only be spent, not burnt. Submit such scenes to the Narrator by email, please.
- You may also use Destiny Points to "buy in" a character into a scene, editing the scene so that it includes the character.
Please list three to five goals for your character. These can be goals the character has, or your goals for your character as a player. Please mark them as (Character) or (Player) as appropriate.
Spent/Unspent: See Tolbric Advancement Listing