From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Born on Mandalore, to a patrician family.
- Spirited away by the Jedi Order quite early in her life - she remembers almost nothing about her home world.
- Took to the disciplined ways of the Order quite quickly, with a single exception: lightsaber training.
- Her controlled and calming disposition served her well in social endeavors with the other younglings. She frequently helped them resolve difficulties among themselves without ever necessitating the intervention of mentors and caretakers.
- When she was chosen as a padawan, it was to Master Lodin Egan, the previous Republic Consul from the Jedi Order. Under him, she learned of the importance of negotiation and how to best manage peace talks and diplomatic accords.
- Since becoming a full Knight, she has accompanied Jedi missions multiple times as a diplomat.
- Quite distant, emotionally - friendly but reserved, as a Jedi ought to properly be.
- Frequently found simply staring at someone, dissecting their emotional responses to what is going on around them; she is fascinated by what makes people tick, and quite intuitive at understanding it.
- A pacifist, though willing to use her Force abilities to manipulate emotions and thoughts to preserve her life and that of others if necessary.
- Hyper critical of Jedi who leap into combat first and foremost.
Weapons & Gear
- Standard Lightsaber (Ilum Crystal): 2/5 HP • Dam 6 • Crit 2 • Breach 1, Sunder
- Resplendent Robes: Def 0, Soak 1 • + to perform diplomatic social and bureaucratic functions
- Balance: When healing strain at end of encounter, add . Recover additional strain equal to generated.
- Preemptive Avoidance: Spend 1 Destiny to disengage from engaged enemy as out-of-turn incidental.
- The Force is My Ally: 1/session • Suffer 2 Strain to perform Force power action as a maneuver.
- Knowledge Specialization: Rank 1 • When rolling Knowledge (Lore), may spend to gain equal to Ranks.
- Researcher: Ranks 1 • Remove per rank from all Knowledge checks; research takes half time.
- Kill with Kindness: Ranks 1 • Remove per rank from all Charm and Leadership checks.
- Nobody's Fool: Ranks 1 • Upgrade difficulty of incoming Charm, Coercion, or Deception once per Rank.
- Plausible Deniability: Ranks 2 • Remove per Rank from all Coercion and Deception checks.
- Smooth Talker: Ranks 1 • When making Charm checks, spend to gain equal to Ranks.
- Steely Nerves: Spend 1 Destiny to ignore effects of Criticals on Willpower and Presence until end of encounter.
- Dedication: Ranks 1 • Increase Characteristic by 1 per Rank. Presence (x1)
- Force Rating: Ranks 3 • Increase Force Rating by 1 per Rank.
- Grit: Ranks 2 • Increase Strain Threshold by 1 per Rank.
- Toughened: Ranks 1 • Increase Wounds Threshold by 2 per Rank.
- Basic: Spend to add one automatic to all checks made by a number of Engaged friendly targets equal to Presence, before end of next turn. If the user uses any , reduce each target's Willpower by 1 (min 1) until end of encounter.
- Range: Rank 1 • Spend to increase range by a number of bands equal to Ranks.
- Control: When making a Battle Meditation check, also make an Easy () Leadership check. If power activates and check succeeds, may also send simple orders as part of the command.
- Strength: Spend to add an additional automatic . May activate multiple times.
- Basic: Spend to stress mind of one engaged target, inflicting 1 Strain.
- Range: Spend to increase power's Range by a number of Range bands equal to Range upgrades purchased.
- Magnitude (x2): Spend to increase targets affected equal to Magnitude upgrades purchased.
- Control: When making a Coercion, Charm, Deception, Leadership, or Negotition check, add . Spend to add or .
- Control: May make a Discipline vs Discipline test, adding . Spend and succeed on check to force target to adopt an emotional state or believe something untrue for 1 round or 5 minutes.
- Basic: Spend to move one object of Silhouette 0 within short range up to maximum range (Short by default).
- Basic: Spend to sense all living things within short range, or spend to sense the current emotional state of one living target with whom he is engaged.
- Basic: Spend to add automatic to Force power checks made against him or any ally within short range until end of next turn.
- Astrogation 1: 5xp
- Battle Meditation (Strength): 10xp
- Steely Nerves: 25xp
- Force Rating: 25xp
- Astrogation 2: 10xp