From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Rotation Period||44 standard hours|
|Orbital Period||259 local days|
|Atmosphere||Type II (breathing mask suggested)|
|Primary Terrain||Industrial centers, eroded wastelands|
|Immigrated Species||Duros, humans, Hlitians, Tiss'shar|
|Primary Language||Galactic Basic Standard|
• Human 63%, Tiss'shar 11%, Hlitian 8%, Other 18%
|Major Cities||Bonadan Spaceport Southeast II, plus nine other large spaceports|
|Major Imports||Foodstuffs, technology, consumer goods, luxury items|
|Major Exports||Industrial goods, minerals|
|Affiliation||Corporate Sector Authority|
|Astrogation||Crossroads of the Hydian Way and two minor routes: Located where the Hydian Way, Solenbaran Merchant Route and Tingel Route meet, astrogation checks to plan a course to or from Bonadan gain a +.|
- Located near the Hydian Way, Solenbaran Merchant Route and Tingel Route tradeways.
- Chief port world of the Corporate Sector, with 10 gigantic spaceports.
- A strip-mined planet at the end of the Hydian Way covered mainly in factories, refineries, docks and shipbuilding facilities
- Weather generator technology is found in the mountains to the north of the main cities. It is used to generate "sweeper storms" used to scrub the polluted atmosphere.
- Weapons are forbidden in Bonadan, and weapons detectors are found everywhere. Being found with a weapon is grounds for immediate arrest. Newcomers are thoroughly scanned before landing.
- Filthy environment and a native virus causes the "Bonadan Cough", causing sufferers to have hoarse cough and deep fatigue.