Intrigue & Combat
- Intrigue Defense: 8 (Awareness+Cunning+Status)
- Composure: 12 (Will Ranks x3)
- Combat Defense: 10 (Agility+Athletics+Awareness+Defensive Bonus-Armor Penalty)
- Health: 9 (Endurance Ranks x3)
- Armor: Padded
- Armor Rating: 1
- Armor Penalty: 0; Bulk 0
- Myrish Crossbow: Test 4D+2B, Damage 5, Fast, Long Range, Piercing 1, Two-Handed, Reload (Free)
- Dagger: Test 4D, Damage 1, Defensive +1, Off-Hand +1
- Acrobatic Defense: Lesser Action - Add double rating of Acrobatics bonus dice to Defense until beginning of next turn.
- Deft Hands: Downgrade reload times by one step.
- Mummer: Make the Musikz (oontz-oontz-oontz)
Drawbacks & Flaws
- Inept (Fighting Flaw); Disregard the lowest test die result on Fighting rolls.
Possessions: Common Clothes x3, Boots, Dagger, Fiddle, Flute, Entertainers Garb x10, Northern Garb x2, Courtiers Garb x4
- For each scene that you submit to the Narrator that is brought into play, you gain one Destiny Point. This can go above your normal allotment of Destiny Points, but these can only be spent, not burnt. Submit such scenes to the Narrator by email, please.
- You may also use Destiny Points to "buy in" a character into a scene, editing the scene so that it includes the character.
Please list three to five goals for your character. These can be goals the character has, or your goals for your character as a player. Please mark them as (Character) or (Player) as appropriate.