"When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest." - Henry David Thoreau
- 1 Origin
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Character Record
- 4 Combat
- 5 Spells
- 6 Resources
- 7 Sym (Mount)
- 8 Other Important Individuals
- 9 Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
- 10 Experience Points
CG Threxan Noble Bard (3rd) of the College of Wit. Follower of Tymora. DoB: 16th day of Pollenfall in the year 19,380 (Sage's Reckoning) or 273 AF (After Folly).
- Str 11 (+0)
- Dex 14 (+2)
- Con 12 (+1)
- Int 16 (+3)
- Wis 10 (+0)
- Cha 18 (+4)
Current Bonus: +2
- Saving Throws: Intelligence, Charisma
- Skills: Deception, Perception, Sleight of Hand, History, Insight, Persuasion
- Tools: Lute, Flute, Drum, Gaming Set, Mounts (Land)
- Armor: Light Armor
- Weapon: Simple Weapons, Hand Crossbows, Light Swords, Light Crossbows, Long Swords, Rapiers
Traits & Features
- Retainers: Cedrick has three traveling companions who accompany him on his travels and serve as his functionaries and back-up band: Yandel, Kyla, and Kodiak.
- +1 to all ability scores.
- Bardic Knowledge: On Int (Arcana, History, Nature, or Religion) checks, treat a d20 roll of <10 as a 10.
- Bardic Performance: May begin a magical performance by speaking or playing an instrument. Maintaining the performance requires concentration. Can switch to a different performance by taking an action. Whole effect, comprised of one performance or several, can last no longer than 10 minutes. Can't be used again until after a short rest. A creature can only be affected by one bardic performance at a time -- if two or more bards try, then the creature is affected by none of the performances
- Call to Battle: Friendly creatures, including myself, within 25 feat of me get an extra d4 when rolling damage for melee and ranged attacks. Extra damage die increases in size when bard level reachs 6 (1d6), 9 (1d8), 13 (1d10), and 17 (1d12).
- Inspire Competence: Friendly creatures within 25 feet of me gain confidence. When starting the performance, choose one of the six abilities. Affected creatures add my proficiency bonus to any check made with the chosen ability. I can change the chosen ability with an action.
- Fascinating Performance: Every creature within 50 ft that isn't hostile to me must make a Wis saving throw against my bard spell save DC at the start of its turn. On a failed save, the target is charmed by you until the performance ends or the target leaves its radius. Charmed targets cannot move or take actions and make Wis (Perception) checks with disadvantage.
- Bardic Spellcasting: Can cast a set of cantrips at will, and have a set of spell slots that can be cast once per day -- a long rest must be completed before casting them again.
- Expertise: +5 bonus to any checks involving Dex (Sleight of Hand), Int (Insight), Cha (Persuasion), and Cha (Deception).
- Threxantran (Daltes Common)
- Misantil (Elvish)
- Astridir (Fae)
- Darshinian (Trade)
- Goltori (Dwarven)
- Caladorn (Old Common)
- Anything for a friend
- Weave harmony into society
- All knowledge is worth having
- Life is meant to be enjoyed
- Responsibility according to station
- Always assumes the best of others
- Terrified of solitude
- Unconsciously believes social standing equates to worth & ability
- My companions
- My family members
- House Timaryn
- My teacher's lute
- Armor Class: 13 (Armor: 11 + Dex Mod: 2 + Shield: 0 + Other: 0)
- Armor Worn: Leather Armor, AC: 11, Weight: 8 lbs
- Hit Points: 34, Hit Dice: 3d6
- Initiative: +2, Speed: 30 ft
- Rapier: Bonus: +4, Damage & Effects: 1d8 Piercing, Finesse, Weight: 2 lbs
- Dagger: Bonus: +4, Damage & Effects: 1d4 Piercing, Finesse, Light, Thrown, Weight: 1 lb
- Spells per Day:
- 1st-Level Spells: 2
- Magic Ability: Charisma (+4)
- Saving Throw DC Total: 12 (14 with musical instrument)
- Mage Hand
- Minor Illusion
- 1st Level Bard Spells:
- Cure Wounds
- Carried: 328 gp, 5 sp, 0 cp, 0 gems
- Stored: 0 gp, 0 sp, 0 cp, 0 gems
- Leather Armor
- Adventurer's Kit
- Fine Clothing
- Signet Ring
- Sealing Wax
- Scroll of Pedigree
- Riding Horse with Saddle & Bridle -- Named "Symphony" or "Sym" for short.
- Grooming Kit for Horses
- Silver knife
- Stored: N/A
Comfortable (50 gp/month).
- Choosing a comfortable lifestyle means better accommodations, food, and drink. You can afford nicer clothing and can easily maintain your equipment. You might live in a small cottage in a middle-class neighborhood or in a private room at a fine inn. You might associate with merchants, skilled tradespeople, and officers.
- Armor Class: 11
- Hit Points: 19 (3d10 + 3)
- Speed: 60 ft
Str 18 (+4) Dex 12 (+1) Con 13 (+1) Int 8 (-1) Wis 12 (+1) Cha 7 (-2)
- Senses: Passive Perception 11
- Languages: -
- Challenge: 1/2 (100 xp)
- Trampling Charge: If Sym moves at least 20 feet straight toward a creature right before hitting it with a hooves attack, the target must succeed on a DC 14 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, the horse can take a bonus action to make another attack with its hooves against the target.
- Hooves: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5ft, one target.
- Hit: 2d6+4 bludgeoning damage
Other Important Individuals
- XXX: x
Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
Earned: 950 xp