From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Port Nyanzaru
- Camp Righteous The Destroyed camp of the Order of the Gauntlet. You found the Jar of Mayo there.
- Camp Vengeance The main fortified camp of the Order of the Gauntlet. A safe place to take a Long Rest.
- Kir Sabal: An ancient monastery perched on the side of tall Plateau's cliff. This Monastery is now inhabited by a race of bird folk.
- Cullen's aunt lived here for about a month. She wrote about meeting a young human child, who she calls the last true princess of Chult. The Princess and her younger brother live with the bird folk, who are sheltering them from unstated enemies.
- The Dragons Bones: Chult was once a playground for a green dragon. Her bones mark the location of a hidden treasure trove. If you travel to Mezro and head east across the laughing Gorge , then south toward Kir Sabal, you might stumble on the dragon's bones and earn yourself a place in the history books!
- The Lost Minotaur City: Deep in the heart of the jungle is a city built by minotaurs. It's now overrun by snake people, but even worse things dwell below. In visions, I have seen strange devils screaming in the dark.
- Nangalore: Chult had many kings and queens, but none more beautiful than Queen Zalkore. Thousands of warriors killed and died for her, but the only memorial of her reign is the garden palace of Nangalore, which lies near the eastern shore of the River Olung, north of Lake Luo.