From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
No Other Names Known
- Boson provides Matrix and technical support for Clockwork.
- Hacker and electronician, with a high-end commlink installed as headware.
- Specializes in subtle insertion techniques and fast IC suppression.
- Utilizes a skill-wire system, making him a talented generalist in terms of other contributions to his team, including in the combat arena. He is known to keep his comm loaded up with high-grade skillsofts that he can download to headware memory.
- Prefers infiltration-style hacking over immersion (that is, "long distance") missions. Unlikely to engage in VR unless provoked and suspects he is safe.
- His deck is wired with a "dead man switch" that he can use to shut down its wireless capacity in seconds. This is triggered to a mental command, or to when he falls unconscious.
- As far as can be ascertained, Boson grew up in poverty in Redmond.
- He might have gotten his first exposure to hacking through the Brain Eaters, though he doesn't seem to have ever been a member of that gang.
- The majority of his hacking training he got as a member of the Reality Hackers gang, a Matrix gang.
- Boson is known to be a member in good standing and influence with the Matrix gang known as the Reality Hackers.
- Known to have extensive contacts in shadow-nets all over the world, as well as data havens.
- Known to be allied with the Brain Eaters gang, as well, who he goes to for securing hardware.
- His cyberware is of at least Alpha grade, though he is known to have secured it at a shadow clinic somewhere in Redmond.
- A known stimulant abuser (patch and pharmaceutical/street drug).
- A frequent visitor to the various nightclubs of Touristville.
- Known to be homosexual. Tends to meet potential partners online, meeting them in person for the first time at one of the Touristville bars or clubs.
- Maintains a "party pad" apartment about four blocks from the edge of the Touristville "safe zone." Frequently populated by friends and lovers, though he rarely sleeps there.
Lucas Finnegan (known pseudonym)
- Cavazione serves as muscle for Clockwork.
- An extremely skilled swordsman in a medieval form of Italian fencing. Tends to arm himself with a mono-blade sabre.
- A crack shot with submachine guns; favors the Ingram Smartgun. The guns he carries with him are highly upgraded, and usually loaded with armor piercing ammunition.
- Possesses high-end cyberware and bioware that is likely of Alpha grade (possibly better). Major enhancements include hair-trigger wired reflexes, aim enhancements, muscle augmentations.
- All cyberware is set to skin-link for security purposes, allowing him to avoid being hacked wirelessly.
- Elven Sicilian immigrant.
- Originally smuggled into Seattle to do work for the Finnegan family of the Mafia. He maintains connections with the mob - it is assumed that he got his start as a made man of the mob, and has simply continued to hone his skills.
- Known to be a Catholic.
- Cavazione is known to maintain connections with the Finnegan family of Seattle's Mafia.
- Through these connections, Cavazione has connections with a shadow clinic capable of performing at least Alpha-grade augmentations. He has acted as intermediary between members of his team and the clinic in the past.
- Has also performed work for St. Christopher's in the Sophocles neighborhood of Redmond before. This may have even been pro bono work. He seems to maintain a close connection to the parish priest, Father Ignacio.
- Has a girlfriend who sometimes accompanies him to Mafia gatherings or socials. Her name is Maribella, a former Mafia courtesan.
- Assumed to maintain a residence somewhere in Redmond Mafia territory.
- Known to have used St. Christopher's as a safehouse before.
Darius (suspected real first name); Kade, T-bird, Ander Blackrain/Blacksky (known pseudonyms)
- Ozone provides magical support for Clockwork.
- Shamanic magical tradition; Thunderbird totem.
- Specializes in electrical attacks and air spirits. He almost never binds spirits, preferring to summon and use them in the moment.
- Is a known initiate of low degree. Metamagics unknown.
- Originally from the Native American Nations (Salish-Sidhe, specifically)
- Maintains his NAN citizenship.
- Known to maintain at least one hidden medicine lodge for his magical work somewhere in Redmond (likely among the Amerind squatters in the Verge neighborhood of Redmond).
- Known to maintain allies among the self-styled "kings" of the Crash Zone of Redmond.
- Ozone has a web of talismonger and other magical contacts.
- As a NAN citizen, Ozone crosses the border between Seattle and the NAN routinely. He is also known to have more than a few contacts among the Salish border patrol.
- Has used a safehouse in the Salish countryside, in the Wenatchee Forest Preserve a few miles outside of Seattle.
- Lives as a nomad, never setting down roots. No known residences.
- Known to have an extremely hot temper. Very violent.
- His only romantic interludes are the occasional prostitute (favoring Amerind or Hispanic women). These predilections bring him to Sweet Georgia's, in Touristville, every so often.
Gwendolyn Marie Dennis (real name); Lilith Veyans, Acacia (known pseudonyms)
- Widdershins provides magical and social support for Clockwork.
- Claims to be a hermetic mage, but is almost sure to be a demonologist-style magician.
- Prefers the use of fire and controlling magics.
- Is definitely an initiate, of at least second degree.
- Known metamagic includes Anchoring and Masking.
- Summoned spirits have demonstrated the ability to both manifest and possess; it is assumed she has mastered a kind of metamagic that allows her to alter the normal limitations of summoned spirits in that fashion.
- All spirits summoned take on a demonic aspect.
- No known mentor spirit connection.
- Expert negotiator.
- Daughter of a university thaumaturgical studies professor.
- Awakened in early adolescence, and immediately began learning magic, taught by her father.
- Juvenile record shows a variety of magical-related mischief crimes, and one serious injury caused by her magic (though charges were dropped when her lawyer convinced a jury that she'd acted in self defense).
- Disappeared when her parents' house in downtown Seattle burned to the ground. Within a few months, her SIN was inexpertly erased.
- In addition to her magical abilities, Widdershins maintains a surprising web of contacts and connections, including highly placed corporate Johnsons and international shadow contacts.
- She is also a member of a Bellevue-based occult society, the Antonian Knights, whose activities include Hellfire Club-esque Satanic rituals, drug use and orgiastic behavior. Rumors in the shadows place at least one Black Magic-style magician at the center of their group, and possibly more.
- Widdershins is usually accompanied by at least one powerful spirit of fire, a deal she has with her team in order to provide them with immediate magical support should it be needful.
- Widdershins' only known intimate relations have been those engaged in as part of the Antonian Knights, and a short-lived fling with Shunt, the original leader of Clockwork.