From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Father died when he was 13, but he continued to pretend that his father was still around, fooling authorities and village folk.
- Eventually the authorities caught up with him, and put him in an orphanage.
- He turned out to be quite the trouble-maker, so much so that he was chosen for a program where orphans (particularly Traveler and other minorities) were sent off to missionary orphanages in the Americas.
- He escaped before he could be shipped off, but he knows that the next time he is caught, he will be shipped away.
- Get a horse
- Find a place where I belong
Expert Class Powers
- Weapons Groups: Bows, Brawling, Light Blades, Staves
- Pinpoint Attack: 1/rnd • Add 1d6 damage with an attack if Dexterity is greater than target's Dexterity.
- Expert's Armor: Trained in Light armor
- Starting Talents: Novice in Arcane Potential Talent. (Animal Training, Arcane Potential, Carousing, Contacts, Intrigue, Linguistics, Medicine, Oratory, Performance, Scouting, Thievery)
- Stunt Bonus: Pierce Armor or Taunt performed for 1 SP.
- Arcane Potential: Novice: Enhancement (Meditative)
- Enhancement: Meditative • Major Action • Willpower (Meditative) TN 13 • Fatigue: Test Result
- Gain bonus to divide among Strength and Dexterity • TN 13 (+1), TN 15 (+2), TN 17 (+3), TN 19 (+4), TN 21 (+5) • Bonus lasts for 10 rounds, then must make Constitution (Stamina) or Willpower (Self-Discipline) with Fatigue TN or take 1 Fatigue level.
- Weasel Bag
- Rucksack (sewing kit, candle stubs, matches, coiled thin rope, nubs of charcoal, compass)
- Knife x3
- Self: 3 • I have never been able to trust or depend on anyone else; if I don't do it for myself, no one will.
- Greydi: 2 (rhy-bond) • He is my only true and constant friend, and the only one who has ever needed me.
- 2nd Level: +6 Health, +1 Accuracy, Accuracy (Light Blades), Stunt Bonus Class Power
- 3rd Level: 1d6+Con Health, +1 Strength, Constitution (Running), New Talent (Thrown Weapon Style: Novice)
- 4th Level: 1d6+Con Health, +1 Perception, [Favored Focus], New Specialization (Sharpshooter), Heroes' Armor
- 5th Level: 1d6+Con Health, +1 Strength, Willpower (Self Discipline), New Talent (Dual Weapon Style: Novice), Take Aim