My name is Deeleet. My mother's name is Siivan. My father was Zeev, though I've never known him. He died before I was born. My mother would never tell me how. I know that he was somehow involved in the end of the Clone Wars, during the transition from the Galactic Republic to the Empire. I don't even know which side he was on, if either. My family was part of Clan Gal of Rodia, though Mother says we are the last.
I grew up as a slave. Mother and I were owned by Brugoba, a tiny, rail thin weequay who could likely be bested in a fight by a jawa infant if he wasn't always surrounded by his goons. He works for the hutts as some sort of foreman or enforcer at the mines on Destalon, where I spent most of my life.
I was a tunnel rat, given the task of crawling through collapsed tunnels and small fissures found in the rock to scout and plant explosives. It was fascinating, working with all those charges and explosives. It's more an art really, getting the mixtures just right, knowing where to place them in order to accomplish maximum damage, or angling them perfectly in order to delivery the payload in the direction you want it without causing the entire mine to come down on your head.
This had always been my life. My mother was a a sorter and picker, sorting through the rock and rubble to find and pick out whatever it was we were mining. When I was twelve, Mother had made some sort of agreement with Brugoba. They had conspired together and he sold her to one of his hutt masters - in exchange, Brugoba received a a handsome purse of credits and I was freed per their agreement. I did not want to leave. I wanted to stay with her! Brugoba refused to tell me where she had gone, only that she would be well taken care of and to enjoy my freedom. Then he had me taken away by his goons and deposited outside the gate of the mining camp. That's where I met my Auntie Chanda. I'd often heard stories about her from Mother. They were very close once. Mother had contacted her and asked that she come and get me and take me far away from Destalon. I went with her, but I vowed to find my Mother and buy her freedom as she had mine.
Weapons & Gear
Carried Equipment: backpack, utility belt, comlink, datapad, lockpick tools, toolkit, 3x frag-grenade, 1x stun-grenade, 1x detonite, blaster pistol, fancy dancer scarf
Stored Equipment: 3x frag-grenade, 3x stun-grenade, 3x detonite, jetpack
Talents & Special Abilities
- Expert Tracker: remove (1) setback to find tracks, track targets & decrease time by half.
- Powerful Blast III: increase Blast damage dealt by explosives, explosive weapons and grenades by +1 per rank of Powerful Blast.
- Selective Detonation: when using a weapon with the Blast quality, spend (1) Advantage to exclude 1 target that would be affected by the explosive up to ranks in Selective Detonation.
- Steady Nerves II: Remove (1) Setback per rank of Steady Nerves from Cool or Skullduggery checks.
- Grit III: Gain +1 strain threshold per rank of Grit.
- Master Grenadier: Decrease the Advantage cost to activate the Blast quality on any weapon used by 1 to a minimum of 1.
- Dedication: Gain +1 to Agility.
- Indistinguishable: Upgrade difficulty of checks to identify character once per rank of Indistinguishable.
- Sleight of Mind: Add (1) Boost to all steal checks unless the opposition is immune to Force powers.
- Touch of Fate: Once per session add (2) Boost to any 1 check.
- Force Rating: Gain +1 Force rating.
- Basic Power: The Force user can move small objects via the power of the Force. The user may spend Force to move one object of silhouette 0 that is within short range up to his maximum range. The default maximum range is short range.
- Strength: spend Force to increase silhouette able to be targeted equal to Strength upgrades purchased.
- Range II: Spend Force to increase power's range by a number of range bands equal to Range upgrades purchased.
- Control 1: The Force user can hurt objects to damage targets by making a ranged combat check combined with a Move power check dealing damage equal to 10 times silhouette.
- Control 2: the Force user can pull objects out of secure mountings or out of an opponent's grasp.
- Control 3: The character can perform line manipulation of items, allowing him to do whatever he could normally do with his hands via this power at this power's range.