From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- +2 Constitution, +1 Wisdom,
- Darkvision: See up to 60' as though bright in dim light, or dim in darkness.
- Dwarven Resilience: Advantage on Saving Throws vs Poison; Resistant to Poison Damage.
- Dwarven Toughness: +1HP; +1HP per level.
- Dwarven Combat Training: Battleaxe, Handaxe, Throwing hammer,
- Stonecunning: Stonework History Checks: you are considered proficient and double your proficiency bonus.
- Skill Proficiencies: Insight, Religion.
- Languages: Two of your choice.
- Cantrips: You know three cantrips of your choice from the Cleric spell list.
- Ritual Casting: May cast a Cleric spell as a ritual if it has the ritual tag and the spell is prepared.
- Spellcasting Focus: May use holy symbol as a spellcasting focus.
- Channel Divinity: Turn Undead: Each undead that can see or hear you within 30 feet of you must make a Wisdom saving throw. If the creature fails its saving throw, it is turned for 1 minute or until it takes any damage.
- Bonus Proficiency: Heavy Armor
- Circle of Mortality: When you cast a spell that restores hit points to a living creature currently at 0, treat any dice rolled to determine the spell’s healing as having rolled their maximum result. In addition, if you have the spare the dying cantrip, you can cast it as a bonus action.
- Eyes of the Grave If you spend 1 minute in uninterrupted contemplation, you can determine the presence and nature of undead creatures in the area.
- Channel Divinity: Path to the Grave: As an action, you touch a creature. The next time that creature takes damage from a spell or an attack from you or an ally, it is vulnerable to that spell or attack’s damage.
- Spells per Day: Cantrips: 3 • 1st: 4 • 2nd: 2
- Spell Power: Saving Throw DC: 13 • Spell Attack Mod: +5
- Magic Ability: Wisdom
Spells Prepared (Lvl + Wis): x/6
- Cantrips: Sacred Flame, Spare The Dying, Thaumaturgy
- First Level: Bane, Bless, Cure Wounds, False Life, Inflict Wounds, Shield of Faith
- Second Level: Blindness/Deafness, Prayer of Healing
- Grudge-Bearer (Undead): Con +1
- During the first round of any combat against your chosen foes, your attack rolls against any of them have advantage.
- When any of your chosen foes makes an opportunity attack against you, it makes the attack roll with disadvantage.
- Whenever you make an Intelligence (Arcana, History, Nature, or Religion) check to recall information about your chosen foes, you add double your proficiency bonus to the check, even if you’re not normally proficient.
- Moneys: 120/360gp
- Carried Equipment: Gauntlets of Ogre Strength, Splint Mail, Heavy Flail, Holy Symbol, Potion of Healing x 2, Leatherworker's Tools, Explorer’s Pack (backpack, bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, waterskin,50 feet of hempen rope)
- One Side of a Merchant's Scale
- A Brass Box with a Hidden Compartment on the Underside.
- Stored Equipment: xxxx
- Lifestyle: xxx
Other Important Individuals
- Temple BFF
Character Creation (1st)
- Abilities: 27 pts • Str 8/19* (0pt), Dex 10 (2pt), Con 15 (9pt), Int 14 (7pt), Wis 15 (9pt), Cha 8 (0 pt)
- Hill Dwarf: +2 Con, +1 Wis
- Strength 19* (+4), Dexterity 10 (+0), Constitution 18 (+4);
Intelligence 14 (+2), Wisdom 16 (+3), Charisma 8 (-1)
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
- Gold: 100gp (4d4 x10gp) + 200gp
- Magic: x plus 2 potions of healing
- Bonus Feat/Ability Score Improvement: Grudge-Bearer (+1 Sta)
- Acolyte (Background):Gain 2 Languages, Athletics, Religion • Shelter of the Faithful
- Cleric (Class): Spellcasting, Ritual Casting, Spellcasting Focus, Divine Domain (Graves) • Circle of Mortality • Eyes of the Grave • Prepared Spells: 3 (Cantrips), 2 (1st level slots), (Wis bonus + Cleric level) = Number of Prepared Spells + Domain Spells
- Hit Points (1st): 13 hp • Hit Dice: 1d8
- Proficiencies: All Simple Weapons, All Armor, All Shields • Wisdom & Charisma • Insight, Medicine
- Cleric (Class): Channel Divinity: Turn Undead • Channel Divinity: Path to the Grave • Spells: 3 (Cantrips), 3 (1st-level), Wis bonus + Cleric level prepared
- HP: +10hp (23 hp) • Hit Dice: 2d8
- Cleric (Class): Spells: 3 (Cantrips), 4 (1st-level)/2 (2nd-level), Wis bonus + Cleric level prepared
- HP: +10hp (33 hp) • Hit Dice: 3d8