Dusken Glade Treasury
Dusken Group Loot
Gems and Art
Potions and Scrolls
Potion of Healing x4 (2d4+2)
Potion of Greater Healing x12 (4d4+4)
Potion of Superior Healing x3 (8d4+8)
Potion of Gaseous Form x5
Potion of Growth
Potion of Knowledge (All four Elemental languages for 24 hours)
Potion of Superior Healing (8d4+8)
Challenger's Mark (Cleric/Sorcerer/Warlock/Wizard)
- You bellow out a magical challenge that your opponent finds difficult to ignore. When casting this spell, make a melee weapon attack against one creature within range. On a hit, the target suffers the attack's normal effects. In addition, before the beginning of your next turn, the target has disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes that does not target you. Also, if the target willingly moves more than 30 feet away from you, or makes an attack that suffers disadvantage from this spell, it immediately takes 1d8 psychic damage.
Quickling Step (Druid/Sorcerer/Warlock/Wizard)
- Orion, Zan
- You gain the speed of a magical creature. For the rest of the turn, your walking speed is increased by 10 feet, and you have advantage on Dexterity (Acrobatics) checks.
Thundering Armor (Bard/Cleric/Paladin/Warlock/Wizard)
- Psalm, Zan
- You infuse a creature's armor with pulsing energy, increasing its protection and knocking a single foe away with an intense reverberation. Choose a friendly creature within range that is wearing armor. The subject gains a +2 bonus to AC until the end of its next turn. You can also choose a hostile creature within 5 feet of the ally. That hostile creature must make a Strength saving throw. On a failed save, it takes 2d8 thunder damage and is pushed 10 feet away from your ally. On a successful save, the target takes half damage and is not pushed. You cannot cast this spell on yourself.
Weightless Pursuit (Paladin/Ranger/Sorcerer/Warlock/Wizard)
- You can jump with supernatural ability and run up walls to pursue your opponent. Choose one creature within 60 feet that has just ended its turn more than 30 feet away after starting its turn within 30 feet of you. Until this spell ends, you gain the ability to move up, down, and across vertical surfaces and upside down along ceilings (while leaving your hands free). You also gain a climb speed equal to your walking speed, and your jumping distance is doubled.
In addition, as part of the reaction used to cast this spell, you can immediately fly a number of feet equal to or less than your walking speed, ending this movement in an empty space within 30 feet of the creature. This space cannot be above the creature, and you cannot end your movement farther away from your original space than the creature.
Moreover, for the duration, you have resistance against all damage from falling, and you take no damage when you fall less than 100 feet.
Animal Messenger Scroll (Bard/Druid/Ranger)
- By means of this spell, you use an animal to deliver a message. Choose a Tiny beast you can see within range, such as a squirrel, a blue jay, or a bat. You specify a location, which you must have visited, and a recipient who matches a general description, such as “a man or woman dressed in the uniform of the town guard” or “a red-haired dwarf wearing a pointed hat.” You also speak a message of up to twenty-five words. The target beast travels for the duration of the spell toward the specified location, covering about 50 miles per 24 hours for a flying messenger, or 25 miles for other animals.
Beast Sense Scroll (Druid/Ranger)
- You touch a willing beast. For the duration of the spell, you can use your action to see through the beast’s eyes and hear what it hears, and continue to do so until you use your action to return to your normal senses.
Protection from Poison Scroll (Cleric/Druid/Paladin/Ranger)
- Orion, Zan
- You touch a creature. If it is poisoned, you neutralize the poison. If more than one poison afflicts the target, you neutralize one poison that you know is present, or you neutralize one at random. For the duration, the target has advantage on saving throws against being poisoned, and it has resistance to poison damage.
Morning Star +1
Bag of Holding - Currently all the unclaimed magic items, potions, scrolls, unsold treasure, gems, mundane items, bric-a-brac, and a kitchen sink in the treasury are held in this bag. As well as the undivided coins.
Bag of Holding - Unused, unclaimed, not stored in the first bag of holding
Boots of Water Walking (Wondrous item, uncommon)
•While wearing these boots, you can stand on and move across any liquid surface as if it were solid ground.
Coffer of Discretion
•Prevents divinations from targeting the object(s) stored within it.
Flametounge Short Sword +1 (Weapon (any sword), rare (requires attunement))
•1d6+1 (piercing, finesse) •You can use a bonus action to speak this magic sword's command word, causing flames to erupt from the blade. These flames shed bright light in a 40-foot radius and dim light for an additional 40 feet. While the sword is ablaze, it deals an extra 2d6 fire damage to any target it hits. The flames last until you use a bonus action to speak the command word again or until you drop or sheathe the sword.
•Many a gnome has been known to steal the doorknob from a hag’s dwelling as a prank. After tampering a bit with the knob’s enchantments, the prankster then quickly sells it, not wanting to be caught by the dwelling’s owner.
•As a bonus action, when you touch this tarnished doorknob to a wall, a door 5 foot in diameter creates and opening that is 10 feet long, and it leads to the area directly on the other side of the wall. Until your next short rest, creatures can use the passageway to move through the wall. The doorknob does not work on a horizontal surface. If a creature is in the passageway when it vanishes, The creature is shunted to the nearest unoccupied space.
Feather Token x2 - Malachite Disc (Casts feather fall if bearer falls more than 10 ft, is destroyed in use)
•Rare, not many wizards know how to craft them
•A small button on the handle when pressed unleashes the center point of the shield outwards, with a burst of steam, pushing any creature hit backwards.
•While holding this shield you can use a bonus action to target a creature within 5 feet. The creature must make a DC 16 Strength saving throw. The creature takes 1d8 bludgeoning damage on a failed save and is pushed 10 feet directly away from you.
Robe of Useful Items
•This robe has cloth patches of various shapes and colors covering it. While wearing the robe, you can use an action to detach one of the patches, causing it to become the object or creature it represents. Once the last patch is removed, the robe becomes an ordinary garment.
•The robe has two of each of the following patches:
• (2/2) Dagger
• (2/2) Bullseye lantern (filled and lit)
• (2/2) Steel mirror
• (2/2) 10-foot pole
• (2/2) Hempen rope (50 feet, coiled)
• (2/2) Sack
• (1/1) Spell scroll - Thunder Step (Xanathar's pg 168)
• (1/1) Spell scroll - Comprehend Language
• (1/1) Pit (a cube 10 feet on a side), which you can place on the ground within 10 feet of you
• (1/1) Gem - 10 tourmalines (worth 100gp each)
• (2/2) 2 Mastiff (see the Monster Manual for statistics)
• (3/3) Rowboat (12 feet long)
• (1/1) Iron Door (up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet high, barred on one side of your choice), which you can place in an opening you can reach; it conforms to fit the opening, attaching and hinging itself
Figurine of Wondrous Power - Silver Raven Uncommon
• This silver statuette of a raven can become a raven for up to 12 hours. Once it has been used, it can’t be used again until 2 days have passed. While in raven form, the figurine allows you to cast the animal messenger spell on it at will.
Winged Boots Wondrous item, uncommon (requires attunement)
• While you wear these boots, you have a flying speed equal to your walking speed. You can use the boots to fly for up to 4 hours, all at once or in several shorter flights, each one using a minimum of 1 minute from the duration. If you are flying when the duration expires, you descend at a rate of 30 feet per round until you land. • The boots regain 2 hours of flying capability for every 12 hours they aren’t in use.
Equipment and Tools
Sickle (1d4 Slashing, light)
Holy Symbol of Bane
Quiver with 8 arrows
- all common
- uncommon: chaunsel; alchemist's fire, sleep gas; alchemical glue, cleansewater; silver treatment
- rare: alchemical lead; mailrot, smokepowder; storm salve
- very rare: faerie burst