"Remember to light the candle of joy daily and all the gloom will disappear from your life." -Djwhal Khul
As a young elf growing up in one of the Moonwood tribes Elwyn caught a glimpse of Lurue one evening in the glade and was instantly infatuated. He started asking to visit Silverymoon whenever the tribes traders visited the city. He eagerly awaited his 40th birthday when he could venture to the city and pursue the faith of the beautiful unicorn goddess. His family reluctantly let him leave, expecting that this obsession with humans is a phase he will grow out of in the next hundred years.
Once in Silverymoon, Elwyn went straight to to temple and dedicated himself to Lurue. His training seldom allowed him time outside of the temple. Even as he completed his training he retained his childlike amazement for the wonder of the city. After completing four years of training he joined up with the first group of adventurers he came across and has been learning the ways of the world through traveling with them.
Tall, pale, and androgonois with white hair and blue tipped skin. He had a penchant for bright colors and bold (sometimes gaudy) decorations.
- Maximum # of Prepared Spells: 3 paladin
- Spells per Day: 1st: 3
- Magic Ability: Charisma
- Saving Throw DC Total: 12
- Spell Attack Modifier: +4
- Oath: 1st - ensnaring strike, speak with animals*
- Paladin: 1st - x, x, x
- Shelter of the Faithful: Called upon to offer ceremonies and services at a temple or shrine, may call upon faith or allies of faith for aid, can receive free healing, care and religious services.
- Divine Sense: Know location of any celestial, fiend or undead, and presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated w/i 60'; may use (Cha bonus +1 per day)
- Lay on Hands: Gain a pool of [Paladin Level x5] points. Heal by touch, spending 1pt/hit point. Spend 5 pts to cure disease or neutralize poison. Does not affect undead or constructs.
- Fighting Style: Protection: May take a Reaction to inflict Disadvantage on an enemy attacking an ally within five feet. Must be using a shield.
- Divine Smite: When striking a creature, may expend a spell slot to inflict 2d8 radiant damage + 1d8 radiant damage for each spell level above 1st. Add +1d8 if target is undead or fiendish.
- Divine Health: Immune to disease.
- Oath Spells: ensnaring strike, speak with animals
May use a Channel Divinity Effect 1/rest
- Nature's Wrath: An an action, cause spectral vines to spring up and reach for a creature within 10' that you can see. Creature must make a Strength or Dexterity save or be restrained. While restrained, may repeat save each turn; breaks free on a success.
- Turn the Faithless: Utter ancient words that are painful for fey and fiends to hear. Each fey and fiend within 30' must make a Wisdom save. If it fails, it is turned for 1 minute or until it takes damage. Must spend its turns trying to escape, can't willingly move to a space within 30'. Will use Dash actions to escape, or Dodge actions if it can't go any further. Additionally, if the creature's true form is concealed by illusion, shapeshifting or other effects, its true form is revealed while it is turned.
- Darkvision: Able to see in darkness out to 60 feet.
- Fey Ancestry: Gain advantage on saves vs magical charm; immune to sleep magic
- Trance: No need to sleep; only have to meditate for four hours to gain normal rest.
- Elf Weapon Training: Proficient in longsword, short sword, long bow, short bow.
- Cantrip: dancing lights
- Shield Master: Gain following benefits when wielding a shield:
- If you take the Attack action on your turn, may use a bonus action to take the Shove action against a creature within 5' of you with your shield.
- If you aren't incapacitated, you can add your shield's AC bonus to any Dexterity saving throw you make against a spell or other harmful effect that targets only you.
- If you are subjected to an effect that allows you to make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage, you can use your reaction to take no damage if you succeed on the saving throw, interposing your shield between yourself and the source of the effect.
- Armor Class: 18 (Scale Mail: 14 + Dex modifier: 2 + Shield: 2)
- Armor Worn: Scale Mail, AC: 14+Dex modifier, Weight: 45lb, Stealth Disadvantage
- Longsword: Bonus: +4; Damage & Effects: 1d8+2 slashing; Versatile (1d10); Weight: 4 lb
- Coinage: x copper, x silver, x electrum, x gold, x platinum
- Gems: x
- Magic Items: x
- Weapons & Armor: Shield, scale mail, longsword
- Gear: Explorer's pack (x), incense
- Kits & Tools: Holy symbol, Healer's Kit
- Garb: One outfit of fine clothing, 3 outfits of explorer's clothing
- Luxuries: Perfume, mirror
- White Riding Horse
Other Important Individuals
Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
- 0.0.2014: x