First Lambent Lieutenant Enkohl
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Fighting Style
- Two-Weapon Fighting - When you engage in two-weapon fighting, you can add your ability modifier to the damage of the second attack.
- Second Wind - On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
- Action Surge - On your turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
- Know They Enemy
- Martial Archetype
- Battle Master
Battle Master Traits
- Menacing Attack - When you hit with a weapon attack, expend one superiority die to frighten target (Wisdom save negates). Add superiority die to damage roll.
- Riposte Strike - When a creature misses you with a melee attack, you can use your reaction and expend one superiority die to make a melee weapon attack against the creature. If you hit, you add the superiority die to the attack's damage roll.
- Pushing Attack - When you hit with a weapon attack, expend one superiority die to push a Large or smaller target 15 ft away (Strength save negates). Add superiority die to damage roll.
- Superiority Dice
- You have four superiority dice, which are d8s. A superiority die is expended when you use it. You regain all of your expended superiority dice when you finish a short or long rest.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength
- Darkvision: See up to 60' as though bright in dim light, or dim in darkness.
- Intimidating Mien: As an action on your turn, evoke fear in nearby foes. Until the end of your next turn, your allies gain advantage on attack rolls against enemies within 10' of you that can see you. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest.
- Pack Tactics: You have advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of your allies is within 5' of that creature and isn't incapacitated.
- Urd: Believe it or not, I'm walking on air!
- Sunlight Sensitivity: You have disadvantage on attack rolls and Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight when you, the target of your attack, or whatever you are trying to perceive is in direct sunlight.
- Languages: Common, BalGez'ir, Cyrrollae, Auran
Dual Wielder, Resilient (Dexterity)
- Moneys: 61 gp
- Worn Equipment: Scale Mail, 2 Rapiers, 2 Awesome Axes +1, 2 Saps, Shortbow, Dagger, Remnatite Communicator, Backpack, Bedroll, Diplomat's Pack, Calligrapher's Supplies
- The Lady's Favor: Fancy Scarf (As Cloak of Protection)
- Potions of Healing (3): Heals 2d4+2 per vial.
- Potions of Greater Healing (1): Heals 4d4 +4 per vial.
- 2 Axes +1 (Strike and Flash)
- If both hit on one target, do an additional 1d6 lightning damage
- If you hit two targets, one with each axe, then you do an additional 1d6 damage to each target as electricity arcs between them.
- Critical hits may cause Stun until the end of the targets next turn (Con DC 12 to resist - automatically passed if target is resistant/immune to lightning).
- Lightning Shortbow (As Javelin of Lightning)
- Quiver of +1 Arrows: Creates 2d6+1 Arrows +1 per day, up to 20 maximum.
- Leather Armor +2
- Hemnatite Communicator
- Ring of the Ram
- Ioun Stone of Leadership: +2 Cha
- Ring of Courtly Etiquette: Advantage on Persuasion checks
- Ring of Spell Storing: Haste, Cure Wounds (2nd lvl)
- Wand of Magic Missiles
- Issur Armory Buckle: Store up to 6 weapons in buckle and retrieve at will.
- Bag of Tricks (Gray)