Hunter Risking Willpower
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Risking Willpower can be done once per scene.
- Choose two of the following effects:
- Add three dice to your dice pool
- Your roll achieves exceptional successes on three successes instead of five.
- On a combat action, add one lethal or bashing damage to a successful attack.
- Add the 9-Again quality, or similar mechanic upgrade.
- Remove the 10-Again quality from a contested roll.
- Remove Wound Penalties from the roll.
- If the Roll Succeeds: Keep the Willpower point. Refresh one Willpower point. Gain a Practical Beat.
- If the Roll Fails: Roll is a Dramatic Failure. Lose the Willpower. Gain two Practical Beats.