Independant Society of Antiquaries Group Loot
The Lost & The Found Group Loot
¹Trade Bars are worth 10 pieces of their coinage equivalent, i.e. 1 GTB = 10 GP
²Ingots are worth 100 pieces of their coinage equivalent, i.e. 1 GI = 100 GP
Potions and Scrolls
Favors, Information, etc.
Not Quite Magic Items
Magic Items that will be traded
Not Ours to Keep
- Bottomless canister of Dust of Cleaning
- Canister of enchanted hot coaco (Grants 2 Hit dice of temp hit-points) - 10 doses
- Wand of Fear
- Wand, rare (requires attunement)
- This wand has 7 charges for the following properties. It regains 1d6 + 1 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the wand's last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the wand crumbles into ashes and is destroyed.
- Command While holding the wand, you can use an action to expend 1 charge and command another creature to flee or grovel, as with the command spell (save DC 15).
- Cone of Fear While holding the wand, you can use an action to expend 2 charges, causing the wand's tip to emit a 60-foot cone of amber light. Each creature in the cone must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or become frightened of you for 1 minute. While it is frightened in this way, a creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from you as it can, and it can't willingly move to a space within 30 feet of you. It also can't take reactions. For its action, it can use only the Dash action or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving. If it has nowhere it can move, the creature can use the Dodge action. At the end of each of its turns, a creature can repeat the saving throw, ending the effect on itself on a success.
- Wand of Polymorph
- Wand, very rare (requires attunement by a Spellcaster)
- This wand has 7 charges. While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 of its charges to cast the polymorph spell (save DC 15) from it.
- The wand regains 1d6 + 1 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the wand's last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the wand crumbles into ashes and is destroyed.
- Wand of Viscid Globs
- Wand, rare (requires attunement)
- Crafted by the drow, this slim black wand has 7 charges. While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 of its charges to cause a small glob of viscous material to launch from the tip at one creature within 60 feet of you. Make a ranged attack roll against the target, with a bonus equal to your spellcasting modifier (or your Intelligence modifier, if you don’t have a spellcasting ability) plus your proficiency bonus. On a hit, the glob expands and dries on the target, which is restrained for 1 hour. After that time, the viscous material cracks and falls away.
- Applying a pint or more of alcohol to the restrained creature dissolves the glob instantly, as does the application of oil of etherealness or universal solvent. The glob also dissolves instantly if exposed to sunlight. No other nonmagical process can remove the viscous material until it deteriorates on its own.
- The wand regains 1d6 + 1 expended charges daily at midnight. If you expend the wand’s last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the wand melts into harmless slime and is destroyed.
- A wand of viscid globs is destroyed if exposed to sunlight for 1 hour without interruption.
- Studded Leather +2 - Thunder Resistance
- Studded Leather +2 - Acid Resistance
- --------Fight in the square with the colossus--------
- Spore Hood - Allows wearer to use gaseous form (but a cloud of spores) 1/day.
- Robe of the Azure Mage (rank 2); Requires attunement
- +2 armor that stacks w/ Mage Armor
- Regen 5hp/round
- Grants advantage on concentration
- Slate that transmit to a secondary slate anything written on it
- Evandrielle's sash
- Sash can lengthen and harden for many purposes:
- Whip (1d4 slashing) or Staff (1d6 Bludgeoning (1d8 2H)) +2
- Rope of climbing
- Iron Bands of Bilarro
- Goose (it can act as a watch/alarm goose as well as a sneak-thief)
- Portable Hole
- Rod of Teleportation (3 charges per day); Requires attunement
- Misty Step (1)
- Dimension Door (2)
- Teleport (3)
- Unknown silver-streaked pale blue crystal with Tianne rune for Breath and Mind at its core
- Can be used and consumed as a focus for a spell to manifest the spell into a "living spell". The nature of the creation will vary depending on the type of spell. CR is based on the level the spell is cast at + the proficiency bonus of the caster. The created entity has limited intelligence and when is manifest is Friendly towards the caster. The caster has no further control of the creature and its demeanor towards the caster may change based on their interactions.