- Aquatic: You can breathe underwater. In addition, you have a swim speed of 30 feet.
- Waterborn Physique: You have proficiency in athletics.
- Easy Virtuoso: You have proficiency with one musical instrument.
- Song of Allure or Alarm:
- You may use your voice to fortify others, granting them 1d6 temporary hit points. This increases to 2d6 at 6th level, 3d6 at 11th level, and 4d6 at 16th level.
- Alternately, you may raise your voice to harm others in a 15 foot cone. Each creature caught in your song must make a Constitution save. The DC for this save equals 8 + your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus. A creature takes 2d6 thunder damage on a failed save, and half as much damage on a successful one. The damage increases to 3d6 at 6th level, 4d6 at 11th level, and 5d6 at 16th level.
After you raise your voice, you may not again until you complete a short or long rest.
- Bardic Inspiration: You can inspire others through stirring words or music. To do so, you use a bonus action on your turn to choose one creature other than yourself within 60 feet of you who can hear you. That That creature gains one Bardic Inspiration die, a d8. Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20 before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die, but must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier (a minimum of once).
- Uses: 4
- You regain any expended uses when you finish a short or long rest.
- Cutting Words: You know how to use your wit to distract, confuse, and otherwise sap the confidence and competence of others. When a creature that you can see within 60 feet of you makes an attack roll, an ability check, or a damage roll, you can use your reaction to expend one of your uses of Bardic Inspiration, rolling a Bardic I nspiration die and subtracting the number rolled from the creature's roll. You can choose to use this feature after the creature makes its roll, but before the DM determines whether the attack roll or ability check succeeds or fails, or before the creature deals its damage. The creature is immune if it can't hear you or if it's immune to being charmed.
- Jack of All Trades: You can add half your proficiency bonus, rounded down, to any ability check you make that doesn't already include your proficiency bonus.
- Song of Rest: You can use soothing music or oration to help revitalize your wounded allies during a short rest. If you or any friendly creatures who can hear your performance regain hit points at the end of the short rest by spending one or more Hit Dice, each of those creatures regains an extra 1d6 hit points.
- Expertise:Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of the chosen proficiencies.
- Expertise SKills: Perception, Performance
- Spellcasting: DC 15, +7 • 3 Cantrips • Spells/Day: 4/3/3/1
- Spells Known: 10/10
- Cantrips: Message, Prestidigitation, Vicious Mockery
- First Level: Feather Fall, Cure Wounds
- Second Level: Enhance Ability, Mirror Image, Lesser Restoration
- Third Level: Dispel Magic, Speak with Plants, Hypnotic Pattern, Speak with Dead, Revivify(AMS),Crusaders Mantle(AMS)
- Fourth Level: Polymorph, Greater Invisability
Lucky +2 CHA
- Woodsong Lyre -Fochlucan Bandore (Requires attunement)
- Enchanting: When used as a focus to cast a spell that causes a target to be charmed on a failed save, they have disadvantage.
- Spellcasting: You can use an action to play the instrument and cast one of its spells. Once the instrument has been used to cast a spell, it can’t be used to cast that spell again until the next dawn. The spells use your spellcasting ability and spell save DC.
- Spells: Fly, Invisibility, Levitate, Protection from evil and good, Entangle, Faerie Fire, Shillelagh, Speak with animals.
- Braided Necklace - Necklace of Adaptation (Requires attuenement) While wearing this necklace, you can breathe normally in any environment, and you have advantage on saving throws made against harmful gases and vapors (such as cloudkill and stinking cloud effects, inhaled poisons, and the breath weapons of some dragons).
- Boots of Speed:(Requires attunement) - While you wear these boots, you can use a bonus action and click the boots’ heels together. If you do, the boots double your walking speed, and any creature that makes an opportunity attack against you has disadvantage on the attack roll. If you click your heels together again, you end the effect. When the boots’ property has been used for a total of 10 minutes, the magic ceases to function until you finish a long rest.
- Heward's Handy Haversack: This backpack has a central pouch and two side pouches, each of which is an extradimensional space. Each side pouch can hold up to 20 pounds of material, not exceeding a volume of 2 cubic feet. The large central pouch can hold up to 8 cubic feet or 80 pounds of material. The backpack always weighs 5 pounds, regardless of its contents
- Ring of Spell Storing (Requires attunement)
- Any creature can cast a spell of 1st through 5th level into the ring by touching the ring as the spell is cast. The spell has no effect, other than to be stored in the ring. If the ring can’t hold the spell, the spell is expended without effect. The level of the slot used to cast the spell determines how much space it uses.
- While wearing this ring, you can cast any spell stored in it. The spell uses the slot level, spell save DC, spell attack bonus, and spellcasting ability of the original caster, but is otherwise treated as if you cast the spell. The spell cast from the ring is no longer stored in it, freeing up space.
- Spell Levels Stored: 5/5
- Spells Stored: Haste/Misty Step
- Woodsong Lyre -Fochlucan Bandore
- Boots of Speed
- Ring of Spell Storing
- Weapons: Rapier, Light Crossbow, Dagger
- Armor: Leather Armor
- In Hand: x
- Worn: x
- Belt: Sesame Seed Packs, Pistachios
- Backpack: Entertainer's Pack(bedroll, 2 costumes, 5 candles, 5 days of rations, waterskin, disguise kit), Gaming Dice Set, Oasis Gaming Set,
- Instruments: Woodsong Lyre (Magical), Lute, Reed Flute, Bodhran, Glass Flute (Desert), Rhaita (Desert), Painted Djembe (desert), Sekere w/Blue Glass Beads (Desert), Triangle (Abhafela - Plains)
- xxx: (x gp/day). x
Festival notes: Give something valued by the recipient but no longer needed by the giver, or something crafted, repaired or recycled. Festival foods are fusions of several different regions, many encased in dumplings, or braided or chain linked bread (think intrelocked bagels). festival dances follow suit with the themes, large group dances,and paired dances as well.
The themes include, unification, renewal, charity, and community.