From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Nickname: Warlocks
- Path Name: The Path of Scourging
- Heraldic Beast: The Manticore
- Tarot Card: The Devil
- Watchtower: The Watchtower of the Iron Gauntlet
- Supernal Realm: Pandemonium, Kingdom of Nightmares and Abode of Demons
- Arcana: Mind, Space (Weak in Matter)
- Archetypes: Goetic demonologists, tyrannical mage-kings, psychomancers, Solomonic magicians, insightful viziers, itinerant demon-slayers, unseen assassin, haunter-of-nightmares, carnival dream interpreter
- Awakening: The Mastigos Awakening is a thing of terror, scourging the mage with his own weaknesses and regrets until he shatters from them - or until he shatters them, banishing their hold on him. Punishment and teeth-gritting endurance are often the themes of these Awakenings. Most Mastigos Awakenings take place in various hell-scapes and places of misery and torment.
- Path Tools
- Wands & Staves: Iron, brass, leather.
- Weapons: Knife, scimitar (or other curved blade), whip.
- Cups: Iron, brass, leather.
- Pentacles & Coins: Iron, brass, leather; must be marked with the Atlantean pentagram.
- Mirrors: Iron, brass, leather.